Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Tori calling someone else smug is a bit rich, considering she's been banging on about the "power couple" throughout this whole series.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Louanne

VIP Member
Toxic Tori can fuck right off. Top of the food chain? Puh-lease. Your bloke looks like he's from Whoville and you look like you need a good bath and a stylist.
Sit the fuck down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I feel for Lucinda. For someone who apparently doesn't share we've heard Tim's life story so many times. Does anyone know anything about Lucinda as a viewer. Does Tim know anything about her? Their whole relationship is dominated by his mood and him, there's so space in it for her. And I say this as someone in the midst of grief myself and a heap of medication to get me through.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
LOL Tori’s the top of the food chain but her rat faced man still don’t wanna eat her 🫠

• Haha

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Well I’ve never fancied Tinman more. He’d better go back and shag the life out of Lucinda with that energy!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
Hang the fuck on Hoops jnr. Yes Timothy wasn't very nice to Lucinda at the CC. But you didn't pull up your cunt mate for what he said too Lauren

• Heart
Reactions: 34