Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed the last dinner party šŸ„³
Jayden winding Tim up šŸ˜„
and Tim asserting himself as alpha male

Tori is a complete hypocrite.
What a mean spirited sour person she is

All because its the only way to get attention from Jack šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 19
They must know they are safe that the wannabes will hang it out until the end.

Also, why didn't they talk to Timothy on the couch about his refusal to do the photo task (sorry, I am a bit late to this thread). It was such a nice and respectful thing he did there but none of the girls know that he refused to do it on the grounds that he wasn't a big sleaze, unlike Richard and his sleeveless t-shirts who was straight in there judging the 20 year olds like the dirty old man in the corner of the strip club.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They must know they are safe that the wannabes will hang it out until the end.

Also, why didn't they talk to Timothy on the couch about his refusal to do the photo task (sorry, I am a bit late to this thread). It was such a nice and respectful thing he did there but none of the girls know that he refused to do it on the grounds that he wasn't a big sleaze, unlike Richard and his sleeveless t-shirts who was straight in there judging the 20 year olds like the dirty old man in the corner of the strip club.
I totally agree about Tim, although I did question this when there was mention of him dating a 23 year old. Richard is a complete sleaze & Andrea deserves so much better. I am slightly older than her & if I'd been matched with him I'd have been devastated. It's made worse by the fact he is so similar to my father in law, every woman that comes on the TV is judged by whether or not he'd like to give her one šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's an actress just playing a part. Just there for airtime..
We know that though... I'm still not sure because you'd have to be off your head to think that performance would bring you work in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@WonkeyDonkey I'm also slightly older than Andrea and I totally agree, not a match! She has been so within her rights to 'stick those walls up', I said to my OH, if you ever sat and made comments like that about us, at our age, you would be so out of the door. I'm not a prude in any shape or form but he was so disrespectful to her. We're not 20 Richard, stop trying to pretend you are because it's just sick making! :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I seriously can't understand how anyone finds that buck toothed burgundy bleep attractive, he's hideous before he even opens his mouth!
I saw someone somewhere refer to Jack as ā€˜temu teethā€™ and thatā€™s the only name Iā€™ll accept for him from now on šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Morning

first time reader, first time poster āœŒšŸ»

havenā€™t read all the threads Iā€™m afraid - just popping my 2p worth from Thursday nights episode.

I cannot stand Tori. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever come across anyone as delusional as her! How the hell can she think sheā€™s some alpha female, top of the food chain bull tit when sheā€™s sat and allows Jack to treat her how he has, and say the things heā€™s said?

i am absolutely in love with Lucinda, I would give my last penny to be more like her. Well, except for the tantric sex. Iā€™m alright for that.

also, Jono being so invested in how Ben has treated Ellie is giving me red flags - does he have a crush??

Reactions: 39
Morning

first time reader, first time poster āœŒšŸ»

havenā€™t read all the threads Iā€™m afraid - just popping my 2p worth from Thursday nights episode.

I cannot stand Tori. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever come across anyone as delusional as her! How the hell can she think sheā€™s some alpha female, top of the food chain bull tit when sheā€™s sat and allows Jack to treat her how he has, and say the things heā€™s said?

i am absolutely in love with Lucinda, I would give my last penny to be more like her. Well, except for the tantric sex. Iā€™m alright for that.

also, Jono being so invested in how Ben has treated Ellie is giving me red flags - does he have a crush??
Said this from the start - Jono has spent most of the series so far banging on about how lovely Ellie is. He deffo has a crush!

Reactions: 22
Iā€™m not sure if this is a bit niche but Bens face and weird non-lipped grimace thing he does really reminds me of Morgannaā€™s ā€œSonia from eastendersā€ impression

if anyone remembers that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or the 'experts' match better couples! I bet no one has stayed together after this season!
Definitely feels like no "matching" but 100% "casting". Good matches will make good viewing...hopefully with the overwhelming violent urges towards my t.v!šŸ˜
---
Love is blind UK starts this summer, I'm curious about how they've "cast" it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Definitely feels like no "matching" but 100% "casting". Good matches will make good viewing...hopefully with the overwhelming violent urges towards my t.v!šŸ˜
---
Love is blind UK starts this summer, I'm curious about how they've "cast" it.
Yes the casting is good, so many odd balls!! And it would be pretty boring if they were all lovely dovey, we want the drama!! Never watched love is blind, is it worth a watch?

Reactions: 5
Didnā€™t really work did it as she barely got any. What a waste of a place!
Itā€™s really tit for the few genuine contestants who have been done dirty by the producers.
Ash seemed to be genuinely looking for someone as did Natalie, itā€™s outrageous that they were matched up with maniacs.

Reactions: 19
Itā€™s really tit for the few genuine contestants who have been done dirty by the producers.
Ash seemed to be genuinely looking for someone as did Natalie, itā€™s outrageous that they were matched up with maniacs.
What would have been more fun is if they had paired Collins with Madeleine ... What a day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Bring Ash and Natalie back and put them together. Shame it's already been filmed, we could ring them and suggest this!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Tim Man and Andrea would have been a nice match, Ellie and Jonno make more sense, Ash with either Cass or Natalie.

Reactions: 22
It's come to me what Eden reminds me of, she looks like she's had corrective surgery for a cleft palette.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.