Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When even the Aussie version is tit you know it's time for them to scrap it.
Woah woah woah, let’s not get ahead of ourselves and start saying things we don’t mean. MAFS may be disappointing, frustrating, infuriating, but without MAFS there is no MAFS thread ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Or the 'experts' match better couples! I bet no one has stayed together after this season!
It feels like it's aimed too much at attention seekers to turn it around now. Possible but feels like the ship has sailed.
I wouldn't be surprised if Jayden and Eden were still together though.

Woah woah woah, let’s not get ahead of ourselves and start saying things we don’t mean. MAFS may be disappointing, frustrating, infuriating, but without MAFS there is no MAFS thread ❤
That's true! This thread is the best thing about MAFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think what this show does show is that people don’t want love anymore. No one wants deep meaningful relationships. It is the reality of dating. They flit and get what they want from it. I did like the original version of actual love and not fake hungry people but without them we wouldn’t be able to laugh at their ridiculousness

Reactions: 9
Or the 'experts' match better couples! I bet no one has stayed together after this season!
They need to stop casting so many (if any) plastic women who are clearly there to kickstart influencer or Only Fans careers.

They need to stop casting these broken or dangerous men who are not there for the right reasons.

We need more people that are genuinely looking for love! That can still provide plenty of storylines I'm sure. Even if just half of the couples were there for the right reasons it would be more worthwhile. But of the last 2 seasons that I've watched, not one of the couples have made it. So the Ixperts are clearly chumps! Or, they are not actually tasked with matching people up.

Reactions: 19
MAFS has the the same problem Love is Blind, The Bachelor and Love Island have. Early on people were in it for more genuine reasons, but now it's as much about the publicity as anything else. (and still I watch :ROFLMAO: )
---
Only catching up with last night today, and golly they're all so nosey about other couples relationships. Cass spoke lots of wisdom, unsurprisingly!

MAFS has the the same problem Love is Blind, The Bachelor and Love Island have. Early on people were in it for more genuine reasons, but now it's as much about the publicity as anything else. (and still I watch :ROFLMAO: )
---
Only catching up with last night today, and golly they're all so nosey about other couples relationships. Cass spoke lots of wisdom, unsurprisingly!
I love Cass, but what a wet wipe she was matched with! She agreed with Timothy, but Tori, the one who thinks she's all that with the biggest mysonist partner ever, who haven't even shagged!!

Tori is just ridiculous. Giving it the big balls, acting like she’s cool as a cucumber with all those confrontations, but the red rash all over her neck and chest tells a different story 👀

It was nice to see Lucinda and old Tim be in such a good place last night. I really can’t see them ever becoming a couple but I think they will be good friends.

Eden has ruined her face but so has Sara! The weird duck face she was making while talking to someone on the sofas was creasing me! They spoil themselves, and make themselves look so much older, it’s such a shame.

Reactions: 23
I agree with previous poster who said Jack prepped Tori for the onslaught last night. He sat back and let her off, clearly enjoying it.

Now a question..... are tattoos mandatory in Oz? I hate them. They've ruined Timothy for me. Don't get me started on state of Tori

Reactions: 10
I agree with previous poster who said Jack prepped Tori for the onslaught last night. He sat back and let her off, clearly enjoying it.

Now a question..... are tattoos mandatory in Oz? I hate them. They've ruined Timothy for me. Don't get me started on state of Tori
Toris shoulder tat confuses me, I always think my tv is blurry when it's on screen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw an interview today with Ash.
NOT a spoiler, it's in the past!
Apparently there was so much unaired tit with Madelene. On their wedding night she kicked off at the hotel because there was a yellow chair in the room and screamed at staff until they removed it. Her excuse was that she was a Medium and therefore couldn't have a yellow chair in the room (?) Ash apparently spent the majority of his time apologising to staff in hotels and restaurants for her behaviour. (We saw a bit of that on their honeymoon when she was crying about the cows and he made a point of telling the waitress how lovely the food was)
Ash also said she was a nightmare 24/7. She would randomly jump on tables and scream. Also used to fall the ground and roll on the floor shouting. When she said she wanted to leave they didn't try and convince her to stay.
Definitely had some extreme mental health issues and I'm horrified she got past the psychological evaluations.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
When even the Aussie version is tit you know it's time for them to scrap it.
I don't think it's become tit at all - don't get me wrong, there have been some heavily scripted moments which definitely do lower the quality of the drama on MAFS - season 10 was particularly bad for it, I don't ever want to hear the words "butt dial" again!

But there have been so many brilliant moments in each of the last 5 seasons that I've seen, and the fun of the show far outways the bad and still brings in a ton of viewers like us on this thread - we must go through a thread every few days!

Deffo not time to scrap it yet, long live MAFSA 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The producers do the matches. I think for once they should let the experts have a chance.
---
You can tell all the experts detest Jack.

Reactions: 26
And send John to the GB series as at least he gives them all hard time. The UK experts (I don't mean you, Mel) are drips.

Reactions: 22
I saw an interview today with Ash.
NOT a spoiler, it's in the past!
Apparently there was so much unaired tit with Madelene. On their wedding night she kicked off at the hotel because there was a yellow chair in the room and screamed at staff until they removed it. Her excuse was that she was a Medium and therefore couldn't have a yellow chair in the room (?) Ash apparently spent the majority of his time apologising to staff in hotels and restaurants for her behaviour. (We saw a bit of that on their honeymoon when she was crying about the cows and he made a point of telling the waitress how lovely the food was)
Ash also said she was a nightmare 24/7. She would randomly jump on tables and scream. Also used to fall the ground and roll on the floor shouting. When she said she wanted to leave they didn't try and convince her to stay.
Definitely had some extreme mental health issues and I'm horrified she got past the psychological evaluations.
She's an actress just playing a part. Just there for airtime..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Don't the producers ever worry that their awful matches mean that they'll have no couples left for Final Vows? Probably why they didn't kick Jack off cos they know him and Tori are too stubborn to leave just to prove they're "top" and will go to Final Vows just so they can feel like they've "won" the show.

I was feeling sorry for Tori but now I genuinely don’t know who I detest more between her and her rat boy husband, I imagine Tori was on the fringe of the mean girl group in school. I recall on the hens night she was right up Lauren’s arse like a rat up a drainpipe…she flocks to who she perceives as the most dominant in order to be associated with the top dog. What a LOSER.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.