Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Morning

first time reader, first time poster ✌🏻

haven’t read all the threads I’m afraid - just popping my 2p worth from Thursday nights episode.

I cannot stand Tori. I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone as delusional as her! How the hell can she think she’s some alpha female, top of the food chain bull shit when she’s sat and allows Jack to treat her how he has, and say the things he’s said?

i am absolutely in love with Lucinda, I would give my last penny to be more like her. Well, except for the tantric sex. I’m alright for that.

also, Jono being so invested in how Ben has treated Ellie is giving me red flags - does he have a crush??

Reactions: 39

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
It’s really shit for the few genuine contestants who have been done dirty by the producers.
Ash seemed to be genuinely looking for someone as did Natalie, it’s outrageous that they were matched up with maniacs.
What would have been more fun is if they had paired Collins with Madeleine ... What a day!!

• Haha

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Ben is more dangerous than Jack. You can see Jack coming a mile and the fact he is open about his misogynistic views and his want of control over women says he's probably more bark than bite but Ben does all his abusing of Ellie off camera. He tries to keep his true colours off camera. That's quite scary.

auntclara

Tori’s wardrobe is bloody awful. Tonight’s outfit looks like it’s from a C&A circa 2000 sale rail.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

MooBelle

VIP Member
I'm loving Andrea staying by Tim's side whilst he was getting attacked. I'm guessing Lucinda was in the loo or something but he was on his own and Andrea definitely made a point of sitting with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MooBelle

VIP Member
Dickie, intimacy doesn't just mean you get to cum you dirty old man.
Andy is about my age and although sex is fab, so is having a lovely cuddle and being told you're pretty without having to 'lick, fuck and suck' our partner.

• Haha

ejej123

Chatty Member
I know Tim can be a dick but I can’t help but love him! Think that’s also because he reminds me of my own partner - bit of an arsehole to begin with with a tough exterior but a loveable idiot once you know him. I think the fact that those who support him seem like really nice, genuine people also says a lot

glittermicky

Ben is all about the performance. Constantly checking if the producers are there or hinting to them that there’s a drama so that they ask him stuff and give him attention. Fucking man child. He makes my fanny dry up probably more than any of the rest of them.

…except Man Bun.

• Haha
Reactions: 36