Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Tori put a muzzle on Jack tonight because he has been VERY quiet?
He's done his Narc tit stirring. He's had her ear for a week and programmed her. Now all he had to do is watch her go. Everything she's saying is words he's put in her head. He's caused chaos and can sit back and watch.

Reactions: 27
I'm loving how much Timothy is enjoying this tit show and openly laughing in Tori's face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Gutted I popped upstairs when the ad break was on, came down and I've missed it all and it's a new ad break 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jaydens protective side duck off! he's the same as Hoops/Shirley. Brought up to be self important and wants to be famous .don't like him.

Reactions: 18
Tori always has a smug bleep face on her, for absolutely no reason either

Reactions: 34
I'm loving Andrea staying by Tim's side whilst he was getting attacked. I'm guessing Lucinda was in the loo or something but he was on his own and Andrea definitely made a point of sitting with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.