Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who put 50p in Tori? Her husband told Johno to muzzle his wife and she sat there quiet as a mouse!

Reactions: 38
Hang on Luce, not long ago you were moving mad like a rolling pin to put your tits in his face and now you're just happy for a good old friendly andy's room welcome 24 hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never wanted two strangers to have sex as much as I do Lucinda and Tim right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yess, drag her Cassandra...Cass is a bit of a secret assassin actually, nobody really expects it, then booomm! She's owning you. duck you Borey, you fame hungry, fake ass, arrogant twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I just think Tori looks like a downgraded, bland version of an old fashioned milkmaid. Sorry, not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why are they so invested in other peoples marriages? I don't even fot the marriages of the people around me, let alone whether they've been "intimate".

Reactions: 15
I want to be like Lucinda when I grow up (I'm only 4 years younger than her 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.