Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #13 Jack certainly puts the 'ick' in 'ixperiment'.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to miss the thread every evening the lols and @Diagnosis123 pics 🤣
Thanks @aimzalicious our thread maker extraordinare and hope to see you guys on other threads ❤

---
Is there a link my lovely?
---

duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is there a link my lovely?
---
Here x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know we're all saying our goodbyes and genuinely sharing the love but just wanted to say a big fat thank you for the past couple of months.
My personal life has been absolutely tit and a few things have led me to go back into therapy. My marriage and my children are all good, just had a couple of bereavements and big arguments in real life.
You lot have made me roar with laughter every week and taught me to appreciate Monday coming around because I get to hang out with a funny bunch of buggers who I don't have to explain myself to and won't judge me. Got my first therapy session next week, won't be a patch on you lot x
Obviously looking forward to MAFSUK in the autumn and to bumping into you all on other threads.
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Im back from my meal. Missed you all and MAFS but my chaaillld have a lovely time. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I’m going to watch the show now and read along with it! I’ll miss you all. See you on the next MAFS! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right, time to listen to some mafs podcasts to get some juicy goss. Thank you for making me laugh lovely people 😊 what a day!

• Heart
Reactions: 10