Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #13 Jack certainly puts the 'ick' in 'ixperiment'.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t come at me Tim fans, but Lucinda is way WAY WAY too good for him.
I guess that's why they were matched.
Not because she's 'better' than him, but because she's in a place to help him through his obstacles.

Anyway, I'll miss you fuckers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As usual you guys have been the best thing about this series ❤ I need to get back into S6, I'm only at the GC episodes and I can already tell it's miles better than this series

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's over 😭

Going to miss you all so much!! Not sure what I'll do with my evenings now.

Thanks for the constant LOL's during an otherwise difficult time in my life - its genuinely lightened my days having this thread to look forward to. Love to you all 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This has been a fabulous thread as previous years. You are all super awesome. Look forward in tattling again for the next MAFS season ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't forget we have a MAFS group chat for in-between seasons to catch up. It's always really quiet when MAFS is on! Everyone is welcome. The rules are be kind to each other & not dicks!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s been a pleasure guys to see these commenters these last few months. Hope to see you all for the Uk one!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love us as a community!!! I'll be floating about other threads making a show of myself but never feeling quite as accepted as I do by you lot!! Thank you for not judging mid week wine and excessive merry munch! 😘😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23