Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #13 Jack certainly puts the 'ick' in 'ixperiment'.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone fill me in with the Dom, Ella, Olivia situation post MAFS as I must have missed it!
I *think* they basically okayed the "muzzle your woman" comment with Jack during and interview with him and got backlash.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My friend has been watching this on Sky and they took it off she still has episodes to watch - can anyone recommend an easy way to watch it.... not using VPN ?

Just started watching series 10. Harrison is nuts but so is Melissa! A man wouldn’t be allowed to get away with the way she’s behaving

Reactions: 2
Am annoyed, I've booked for Glee Club, a venue I hate, and her new tickets are for Symphony Hall which is a beautiful venue.

Reactions: 1
Am annoyed, I've booked for Glee Club, a venue I hate, and her new tickets are for Symphony Hall which is a beautiful venue.
You could try selling the glee club ones on twickets. I’m hoping to get symphony hall ones but before they announced these new dates I had been keeping my eye on twickets for resales because it had sold out.

Reactions: 1