Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moot22

VIP Member
I think I owe Ben an apology. I’m ready to sit down with Ellie and read her a list of all her negative qualities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
It's time for the "tattle hall of shame", a look back to a moment when several members fell HARD for a certain hunky groom :love:
s.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Deb788

VIP Member
Jono reminds me of when they interview serial killers and the just have zero empathy. He's reptilian

• Haha
Reactions: 42

MissJoT

Jono had already had the gym conversation with Jack about wishing he'd been paired with Ellie before the muzzle comment hence why he didn't stick up for Lauren. He shat his pants that Jack would out him.

Reactions: 42
So he's split with Lauren, but don't sit in the car and slag every second off! You've kissed, snagged her, laughed with her. Yes it ended badly, no you don't like her now,but it wasn't all bad all the time. Fucking cock snot of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

macaronicheese4life

Sorry but where has Jono got all this confidence from? He couldn’t get through the experiment without sweating and stuttering every time he spoke

Reactions: 40

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

But she's brought it on herself. She's absolutely entitled to date Jono. It's how she behaved at the dinner party. She had no reason to be so cold towards Lauren. She should have greeted her when she arrived and had a chat with her one to one. There was no need for all the OTT displays of affection and laughing and OTT comments like saying she's never been so happy and she's glowing and it's all down to Jono.

Reactions: 39

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
If it was Lauren I would have punched Ellie’s teeth down her throat by now. She’s actually worse than he is. Smug cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Aussie

VIP Member
Ooohhhh anyone just clock that loom that Ellie did when she found out Lauren & Mono shagged at homestays

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

capriallie

VIP Member
I don't understand this whole "Tim regrets staying with Sarah" thing. If you wish you'd left at final vows then just...leave now?

Have they cut out Ellie acknowledging Lauren's feelings or was she genuinely that obtuse about it at the dinner table? She looked like such a bitch then.
I can’t fathom Ellie could be that insensitive that she wouldn’t acknowledge Lauren or how she’s feeling. Why does Jono suddenly despise Lauren? Is it to ease some of the guilt?

Reactions: 36