MAFS Addicts Anonymous #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is an anonymous off topic thread on an anonymous website, but I know some tattlers know each other irl, if any of you gorgeous lot are in touch with the lovely Docmum, give her my love! Missing her on this season's thread xx
It's only now you've said it I've realised she's been missing along with a few others. Hope they are all OK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know this is an anonymous off topic thread on an anonymous website, but I know some tattlers know each other irl, if any of you gorgeous lot are in touch with the lovely Docmum, give her my love! Missing her on this season's thread xx
I've been thinking of her too. Wasn't she having some Internet relations with some aussie sleb from a reality show??? I hope she's OK as I know she was poorly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fam we have not long had my lovely dads funeral and I'm still fragile. I'm lurking and have had some welcome laughs when I didnt think I had a laugh in me.
Can't wait to see the ixperts drag that little 🐀 on Monday.
"Muzzle your woman". My Mr would knock him out 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fam we have not long had my lovely dads funeral and I'm still fragile. I'm lurking and have had some welcome laughs when I didnt think I had a laugh in me.
Sending you the biggest 💓 This time 2 years ago I was in same position you have been in my thoughts. Take care and mind yourself ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sending you so much love Moons. ❤
I hope they kick that prick out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought we weren’t quite a full house. I hope she’s ok too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can anyone link me the spoiler thread please.
Apparently I’ve gone geriatric tonight and can’t find it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anyone link me the spoiler thread please.
Apparently I’ve gone geriatric tonight and can’t find it!
Here you go

• Heart
Reactions: 5