MAFS Addicts Anonymous #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing on from this thread:

Are any of you watching live tonight?

In other news, we're picking up the new family cat my mum and dad have adopted today! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks love, happy cat adoption day to your parents! I will be watching tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks Aimz our thread queen ❤

Because you guys are going to comment on here i decided to catch up and join you live tonight (I'd hate to miss out on the fun)

I'm watching Thursday's episode 2nd couple just
wed and his hair is so weird - it's like someone shaved the middle of his head and left the sides long 🤣🤣

20231010_171842.jpg

Reactions: 3
Helloooo. Agree re spoilers and spoiler related arguments is way less fun than snack chat/ roll calls. Can’t watch live Mondays. Am busy back at uni and trying to move again. Ongoing flat sagas I won’t bore you with but it’s been v stressy so MAFS is still a welcome distraction. Hoping this series and thread will get their mojos back. Don’t watch strictly. Do love Paul Rudd. 🥰. Saw him in a play in New York when I was there years back 🤓. Snacks tonight will include minstrels. Think that’s me caught up! Love to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm actually staying at my own Fake Jack Grealish's house tonight and he won't watch MAFS or Bake Off with me so I'll be missing it 😭 I wanted to get his opinion on Brad as well...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm actually staying at my own Fake Jack Grealish's house tonight and he won't watch MAFS or Bake Off with me so I'll be missing it 😭 I wanted to get his opinion on Brad as well...
Bin him off immediately Aimz.

I love this time of year for TV but between Bake off, mafs and Big Brother - i’m spoilt for choice on what to watch cos bake off always overlaps annoyingly 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Aussie - The Wiggles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bring on the drama tonight

---
How have you not mentioned the white trousers and turtleneck people 🤔 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OK spin the bottle is childish but I am sick of these 2 always taking the moral high ground

Reactions: 1
Shonas baby voice 🤬🤬🤬
George's white leggings
Tashas doing my head in she's so cocky and the braids....
Yes truss the dress IS too short
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just realised I missed intimacy week as I skipped Thursday & Mondsys ep. Yayyyy
---
Luke tit stirring again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5