Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #2 No spoilers featuring Pond, James Pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of these couples are going to last are they? I want at least one to.
I thought Alyssa and Duncan seemed compatible but maybe that’s because we’ve hardly seen anything of them other than their wedding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly the level of maturity shown by Cam and Lyndall on a really difficult subject stood out versus the childish convos of the others.

Will any of them last? I think there is too many couples on to even think about, especially as the girls looks very similar. I'd like Lyndall and Cam to last, not really bothered by the rest. I miss last year's cast, that series was a work of a genius!!

Reactions: 20
Honestly the level of maturity shown by Cam and Lyndall on a really difficult subject stood out versus the childish convos of the others.

Will any of them last? I think there is too many couples on to even think about, especially as the girls looks very similar. I'd like Lyndall and Cam to last, not really bothered by the rest. I miss last year's cast, that series was a work of a genius!!
I would be surprised is any of them last at this point 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought Alyssa and Duncan seemed compatible but maybe that’s because we’ve hardly seen anything of them other than their wedding 🤣
Haha exactly. Things can go downhill fast. They did seem quite well suited at the wedding though.

Reactions: 7
Well done to Claire just leaving and I hope she leaves properly. That would be the best way to show up the joke of a match and the 'ixperts'. Too often people just refer back to 'the ixperiment' when given a terrible match which to me is code for 'I planned on quitting my job on the back of this'.

Reactions: 19
None of these couples are going to last are they? I want at least one to.
They’re all bloody awful people on their own, so I can’t see them being any better as part of a couple.
However, I have a tiny glimmer of hope for Ollie and Tahnee.
Appalling as they both are, I’m seeing a lot of Bryce (🤢) and the doormat in Harrison and Bronte. Same vile, gaslighting prick and deluded woman.

Reactions: 13
I'm only on Wednesday nights episode so I may regret my words but there's something about Ollie. I would climb him like a tree. What can I say, the heart wants what the heart wants. I will not be taking questions at this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm only on Wednesday nights episode so I may regret my words but there's something about Ollie. I would climb him like a tree. What can I say, the heart wants what the heart wants. I will not be taking questions at this time.
I have questions 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the lack of "talent" is making Ollie look ok/cute, in comparison we have...

The very very very overrated Duncan (he looks a bit greasy, might be the bike)
Harrison who looks like a potato
Scruffy Jesse and Cam
Shannon who looks older than he is
Dan who is just looks like your friends dad
All the others are so meh I've forgotten them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the lack of "talent" is making Ollie look ok/cute, in comparison we have...

The very very very overrated Duncan (he looks a bit greasy, might be the bike)
Harrison who looks like a potato
Scruffy Jesse and Cam
Shannon who looks older than he is
Dan who is just looks like your friends dad
All the others are so meh I've forgotten them.
That Harrison comment tickled me. 🤣

I’m just a potato… Standing (to attention) in front of a mirror... Asking it to love me. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ollie looks like a young Dave Grohl and he is a man who looks way better with age 😍
I like those two.
They laugh a lot together.

Reactions: 7
Yessss I’m not alone in my ollie lust 😂 noone was there with me when I said it 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I’m going to have to have a word with my optician. I would be up old beardy Dave Grohl like a rat up a drainpipe.
But Ollie? Nooooooo.
Dave Grohl now is 🔥🔥, not when he was younger. He's definitely grown into his looks!
I think we like the same men Miss B.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.