Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
Why are all these people obsessed with how long their parents have been married? My parents have been married 50 years soon but they really should have divorced in about 1987.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

aimzalicious

VIP Member
"I feel like you're getting a bit emotional" - sorry mate, you've just told her she's not attractive and then get confused when she's upset about it.

"hysterics"? Shedding a slow tear quietly is hardly hysterical. Sexist cunt, of course any emotion a woman shows is "hysterics" 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 35

malibu skies

VIP Member
I know we haven’t got to that part yet but an ‘influencer’ is criticising him for not having a real job?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Jessie is obviously single for a reason. He's one of those people who's obviously happier in his own company where he doesn't have to share the attention or when he's out and acting up for his mates. I feel sorry for Claire tbf.
Anyone catch the moment when Harrison worked out in his vapid self-interested head that he'd been caught out? His face and voice visibly changed and the bravado was all gone for a second whilst he tried to compose himself.
So I think that's two weddings over before they started - I wish they'd trap out the fame chasers a bit harder before filming starts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

aimzalicious

VIP Member
He's actually really nasty, mocking her to her face and imitating her. Not nice. So she's not allowed to make a comment on anything?!

Reactions: 31

crispycrunch

VIP Member
My EX Husband use to go soft and limp all the fucking time then say its cause I was shit in bed!! Turns out he was cheating. I honestly believed it was all my fault he was limp 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Let me tell you thread fam, I've had a very bad experience with someone called Ad*m who "made a mistake" (means he's a cheater basically), wears grey joggers and chats shit ("I am who I am") and pretends he has money. Janelle needs to run 💀

• Haha
  • Sad

Aussie

VIP Member
I'm wondering if the couples who don't get a honeymoon out of Australia have criminal records & can't leave the country!

• Haha
  • Wow

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Can't wait for the ixperts to get hold of Jesse and Harrison. Utter pricks.

Sex obsessed Melissa getting man with Toy Story pyjamas 💀💀💀💀

• Haha

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
What I took from the Harrison/bronte thing was they said they went at it stopped, then tried again in the morning, she states communication and emotion are needed in intimacy sooooo my conclusion is he was going hell for leather at it, she tried to communicate that she didn't like it that way, he stormed off in a huff coz he's so use to 'yes women' , came back for more she asked for cuddles and he pulled his pants up and left coz he's that sort of selfish prick!

Even with the red flags she should have known but I can't help but feel sad for her, she's probably thinking these experts wouldn't do her dirty like that so when us women are insecure (esp if we think we have competition) we try to use physical intimacy to get the guy to like us more. The way he spoke about her at the dinner needs to be addressed, she had every right to be upset yet he's trying to make out she's the drama queen when it's him. Classic narcissist and it's sick to fucking watch

As for Mr Ick grow the fuck up you immature twat.

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
"Failed attempt at intimacy"? Couldn't he get it up or something? Oh wow.

The fuckboy can't fuck?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

docmum

VIP Member
Such angry little men Harrison and Jesse. Jesse mocking Claire like that is really not fucking ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 26