Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #2 No spoilers featuring Pond, James Pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for the ixperts to get hold of Jesse and Harrison. Utter pricks.

Sex obsessed Melissa getting man with Toy Story pyjamas ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lmao I knew sex mad Melissa would be
"matched" with the shy dad type. The Ixperts are cruel.

Reactions: 21
Are we not back til Monday? Iโ€™m going to miss you guys between now and then ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Come over to our off topic thread

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lmao I knew sex mad Melissa would be
"matched" with the shy dad type. The Ixperts are cruel.
My dream job is to be one of these self styled experts
---
Immwatching onne4 plus one, I think Harrison is going to spend most of the series coasting by on wine ๐Ÿ˜… every thing I see about him i hate more, he is 100% the guy whonghosts people after having sex and brands women as easy

Reactions: 10
I thought that loser Harrison with his basic narcissism 101 was annoying but Weird Al Yankovic talking to Claire like that really pissed me off. I love this show.

Reactions: 17
I reckon they got home from their rose binge and had a steamy film style sex sesh up against the hotel wall, which probably lasted about a minute before he got a floppy. He strikes me as a bit of a roid head and I think steroids and erectile issues go hand in hand. Poor bronte but sheโ€™s a mug for doing it IMO.

jesse - I just have no words. He surely is emotionally stunted, he seems to lack any awareness or empathy and seems really distant, I noticed his eye contact is dreadful too. Heโ€™s odd and I donโ€™t like him at all.

I do feel for lyndall and cam (?) forgotten his name lol, I think chronic illness is tough when interlinked with relationships but I do hope they can work through it

the Mormon girl really reminds me of a weird mafs Aus girl a few seasons ago who had a baby called baby ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ anyone remember her?!

Reactions: 13
Just finished tonight's episode.

Melinda is giving Tamara vibes. Stuck up witch.

Howling that the sex pest has been matched with Mr Bean ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She'll eat him alive

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon they got home from their rose binge and had a steamy film style sex sesh up against the hotel wall, which probably lasted about a minute before he got a floppy. He strikes me as a bit of a roid head and I think steroids and erectile issues go hand in hand. Poor bronte but sheโ€™s a mug for doing it IMO.

jesse - I just have no words. He surely is emotionally stunted, he seems to lack any awareness or empathy and seems really distant, I noticed his eye contact is dreadful too. Heโ€™s odd and I donโ€™t like him at all.

I do feel for lyndall and cam (?) forgotten his name lol, I think chronic illness is tough when interlinked with relationships but I do hope they can work through it

the Mormon girl really reminds me of a weird mafs Aus girl a few seasons ago who had a baby called baby ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ anyone remember her?!
Oh yeah the one who was mean to her husband & made him cry constantly

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.