Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #2 No spoilers featuring Pond, James Pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up and kinda going against the grain but my MIL is a bit like Claire and can’t just sit in quiet and always has to talk and fill the silence, drives me mad 😅 Having said that he could be less blunt/rude about it.

Reactions: 7
I managed to catch up with the last thread as Sandy has been reading out a message for the last half an hour. No one has got married today yet. Crying laughing at the comments though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys sorry I missed some cracking suggestions in the last thread while I was creating the new one. We will be better prepared for next thread!

Reactions: 5
I may have mentioned it in the last thread but….. WHY CANT I FIND THE HALF HOUR EPISODE FROM LAST NIGHT!!!! WHY ARE CHANNEL 4 NOT PUTTING IT ON CATCH UPPPPPPPP

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I may have mentioned it in the last thread but….. WHY CANT I FIND THE HALF HOUR EPISODE FROM LAST NIGHT!!!! WHY ARE CHANNEL 4 NOT PUTTING IT ON CATCH UPPPPPPPP
it’s just labelled as the whole Monday episode on All4. They’d combined it by the time I watched last night, some of it was just post watershed (I think.. maybe language??) so had to be live later but as catch up it’s one episode.
---
Jesse gives me the massive ick ironically 🤢

Reactions: 9
it’s just labelled as the whole Monday episode on All4. They’d combined it by the time I watched last night, some of it was just post watershed (I think.. maybe language??) so had to be live later but as catch up it’s one episode.
---
Jesse gives me the massive ick ironically 🤢
Ah ok. I was going on the fact that the catch up episode was 90 minutes long so could have only been the first one from 7.30 to 9pm.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
So glad this show is back! Jesse seems a right oddball. Can't imagine anyone tolerating him.

Jessie is obviously single for a reason. He's one of those people who's obviously happier in his own company where he doesn't have to share the attention or when he's out and acting up for his mates. I feel sorry for Claire tbf.
Anyone catch the moment when Harrison worked out in his vapid self-interested head that he'd been caught out? His face and voice visibly changed and the bravado was all gone for a second whilst he tried to compose himself.
So I think that's two weddings over before they started - I wish they'd trap out the fame chasers a bit harder before filming starts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All caught up now.
Jesse is a nightmare. I can't wait to hear what the ixperts say to him at the commitment ceremony. Poor Claire.
As for Sandi and Dan(ny)...so far I like 💓

• Haha
All the talk about James Pond reminded me of this classic from back in the day.

1678266807549.png
1678266856107.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just caught up! Loved reading the thread (sorry for all for the notifications) and thanks for the new thread @Turmeric123 I'm so glad James Pond is in the thread title 🤣

Sandy and Dan seem lovely, I'm worried he'll turn out to be horrible though
Jesse is a prick, I feel sorry for Claire
Whitsundays looks beautiful!!

Recap:

We have 4 married couples so far:

Lyndell and Cam - cystic fibrosis girl and blonde top knot guy
Bronte and Harrison - crazy eyed Ines lookalike and James Pond
Jesse and Claire - Poundshop Russel Brand and star sign girl
Sandy and Dan - Indian lady who cries a lot and big nose man

Tonight's ep is x2 more married couples and Jesse and Claire fight some more

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn't watch live last night so just caught up - bloody hell Jesse's a bit of a bleep isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

So I think that's two weddings over before they started - I wish they'd trap out the fame chasers a bit harder before filming starts.
I totally agree Dogtanian. But I understand they actively look out for people like this to be on the show. To make it explosive and to have lots of ‘Eye Candy’ so scouts contact them via instagram etc. They might think romance is a bonus but it’s more about instagram followers/ blue ticks/ collabs and tv deals for many. 🤯Harrison is clearly not marriage material but being on mafs seems to me to replicate the initial love bombing element of dating a narcissist. Brontë is so invested in the process by the time they meet - there’s such a long build up and it would all end just as she gets to the bit on TV (and pre honeymoon) if she sensibly walks off - plus she may still be holding on to the idea finding her perfect partner still so is listening to his claptrap about us all having a past. When he said himself he was shagging multiple women up to the night before his wedding! 🤬 can you tell I’m a bit vexed 🤣
---
Jesse reminds me of Kai the hatchet 🪓 wielding hitchhiker
I watched that documentary recently. Scary!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.