Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #2 No spoilers featuring Pond, James Pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
35 minutes to have a shower and get ready (30 minutes if I want a cup of tea and snacks) - this 7.30pm start will be the death of me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm ready and waiting for once- have alexa on I can't deal with Hollyoaks

We are going to need a new thread very soon - suggestion time again

Reactions: 3
I DO wonder sometimes what it is that gives dickheads gentleman like Harrison the ick straight after sex. Like what if everrrry time he thrusted she giggled like a tickle me elmo? 😬 who knows?!
I think h3 is just the kind of sexist dick who would say "she had sex too soon"

Reactions: 2
Checking in now I'm ready. Having 20 mins to relax properly in the bath first before I have to concentrate on phone, mobile and water 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m actually early.
Mr B has finally acquired legend status by cooking my tea. Unless he’s written off the car….😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ready and excited for a new week! The wait since last Thursday seems soooo long ago

Reactions: 9
how ya going MAFS fam 😎😎😎 i’ve had a day off work today and waiting for my pizza hut to come any minute now! !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know this is a bitchy thing to say. I know it, and I’m sorry.

But Caitlin’s smile gives me pennywise vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.