Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #2 No spoilers featuring Pond, James Pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only watched one episode and I'm already so invested.
Cameron and Lyndell. I so hope they stay the course.
Bronte and Harrison. Nah, he's in it for the fame. Bin him love.

I suggest going back & watch s6 of MAFSA, it's one of the best!
I definitely will, thanks.

Reactions: 10
Finally finished the last episode (in four sittings, what is my life?! 😂) and I am legitimately raging at bleeping James Pond, what a scumbag!!!! The hysterics line made me actually ARGH at the tv. He’s a hideous human.
Jesse is just an absolute weirdo. I maintain my previous theory that he’s gay, feels unable to come out so uses women as beards and hates them for it. He’s got such a superiority complex. Also I couldn’t deal with how he just kept staring ahead, did he look at Chatty McNoisy at all?! She handled him well, good on her for leaving.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Finally finished the last episode (in four sittings, what is my life?! 😂) and I am legitimately raging at bleeping James Pond, what a scumbag!!!! The hysterics line made me actually ARGH at the tv. He’s a hideous human.
Jesse is just an absolute weirdo. I maintain my previous theory that he’s gay, feels unable to come out so uses women as beards and hates them for it. He’s got such a superiority complex. Also I couldn’t deal with how he just kept staring ahead, did he look at Chatty McNoisy at all?! She handled him well, good on her for leaving.
She better put leave at the commitment ceremony, he's not really going to improve is he!?

Reactions: 13
Right I'm caught up. So in short, Harrison wants to hit it and quit it and then gaslight Brontë who will stay for the exposure. Jesse seems completely unaware he's an hole and he's lucky he didn't get wine chucked in his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right I'm caught up. So in short, Harrison wants to hit it and quit it and then gaslight Brontë who will stay for the exposure. Jesse seems completely unaware he's an hole and he's lucky he didn't get wine chucked in his face.
Yep you summed it up perfectly

Reactions: 4
I'm glad people noticed that James Pong didn't want to talk about them being 'intimate'. It seems pretty obvious something went wrong his end or with his end 🤣 but he went on to gaslight Bronte. He claimed he had a number of women on the go before the show - he's clearly trying to make up for something her & bullshitting that he's some sort of stallion. So he can shag around but suddenly he's waffling on about not finding her sexually attractive any more. My guess is that she asked 'is it in yet?'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesse is in no way unaware he is an asshole!

I'm glad people noticed that James Pong didn't want to talk about them being 'intimate'. It seems pretty obvious something went wrong his end or with his end 🤣 but he went on to gaslight Bronte. He claimed he had a number of women on the go before the show - he's clearly trying to make up for something her & bullshitting that he's some sort of stallion. So he can shag around but suddenly he's waffling on about not finding her sexually attractive any more. My guess is that she asked 'is it in yet?'
I agree, it was definitely something his side went wrong in the bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know that the participants probably just go on this show for fame (with the outside chance they could find love) but it does annoy me when they stick it out with crap partners.

Claire should have dumped Jesse by now and Bronte should definitely walk out on Mr potato head small wanger man. He's lucky she didn't throw her dinner in his face after he shagged her and had the nerve to say he wasn't attracted to her. What an hole.

Reactions: 9
Agree, i think its hugely unlikely that a woman would have coped so well if her partner had caused her wedding day to be ruined by shagging around, and then once she has been intimate, telling her he's not sexually attracted to her. You'd run a bloody mile!

I just loved it when Bronte started talking about their failed sex and he talked all over her "WE DONT NEED TO DISCUSS THAT NOW LALALALALALA" ! Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it on today? Hope its not the Jesse and Harrison show. Oh actually think the sex mad lady is getting married to Toy Story Man?? She's 3 years younger than me, honestly thought she was a lot older. Must be all that sex she gets, unlike me.

• Haha
Is it on today? Hope its not the Jesse and Harrison show. Oh actually think the sex mad lady is getting married to Toy Story Man?? She's 3 years younger than me, honestly thought she was a lot older. Must be all that sex she gets, unlike me.
No spoilers but the series pretty much is the Harrison bronte apparently. On e4 at 7.30!

Reactions: 1
I DO wonder sometimes what it is that gives dickheads gentleman like Harrison the ick straight after sex. Like what if everrrry time he thrusted she giggled like a tickle me elmo? 😬 who knows?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.