Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #2 No spoilers featuring Pond, James Pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I took from the Harrison/bronte thing was they said they went at it stopped, then tried again in the morning, she states communication and emotion are needed in intimacy sooooo my conclusion is he was going hell for leather at it, she tried to communicate that she didn't like it that way, he stormed off in a huff coz he's so use to 'yes women' , came back for more she asked for cuddles and he pulled his pants up and left coz he's that sort of selfish prick!

Even with the red flags she should have known but I can't help but feel sad for her, she's probably thinking these experts wouldn't do her dirty like that so when us women are insecure (esp if we think we have competition) we try to use physical intimacy to get the guy to like us more. The way he spoke about her at the dinner needs to be addressed, she had every right to be upset yet he's trying to make out she's the drama queen when it's him. Classic narcissist and it's sick to bleeping watch

As for Mr Ick grow the duck up you immature twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What I took from the Harrison/bronte thing was they said they went at it stopped, then tried again in the morning, she states communication and emotion are needed in intimacy sooooo my conclusion is he was going hell for leather at it, she tried to communicate that she didn't like it that way, he stormed off in a huff coz he's so use to 'yes women' , came back for more she asked for cuddles and he pulled his pants up and left coz he's that sort of selfish prick!

Even with the red flags she should have known but I can't help but feel sad for her, she's probably thinking these experts wouldn't do her dirty like that so when us women are insecure (esp if we think we have competition) we try to use physical intimacy to get the guy to like us more. The way he spoke about her at the dinner needs to be addressed, she had every right to be upset yet he's trying to make out she's the drama queen when it's him. Classic narcissist and it's sick to bleeping watch

I agree, regardless of gender imagie6having sex with someone and then them telling you they don't find you attractive. Especially as just before he went on and on about how he did. He is just a.toxic awful man and if this is not called up by the experts I will be really angry

Reactions: 20
I agree, regardless of gender imagie6having sex with someone and then them telling you they don't find you attractive. Especially as just before he went on and on about how he did. He is just a.toxic awful man and if this is not called up by the experts I will be really angry
I know tv shows esp reality shows need a Villian, it gets ratings and people talking however they have a duty of care to the other participants especially women who have had bad experiences with men and then told after your intimate that you aren't attractive enough for him....that's a complete mind duck.

Reactions: 11
Just catching up now on episode 2 and 3.
I’m really hoping that Sandy and Dan(ny) can make a good go of it, they both seem nice people and so far well matched.
I really like Claire and I feel so bad for her that she is stuck with that walking ick himself - honestly who does he think he is?!
Im so here for ollie and tahnee - I really hope they are good together!! So cute!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

EXACTLY the same as what my ex used to do...he was literally a textbook narcissist. He'd do and say the most awful things to me and increased the cruelty until he broke me down and I'd get upset. It was almost like challenge to him to see how quickly he could upset me. then I was a "drama queen", "attention seeking" and "playing the victim". Harrison's behaviour in that scene was all too familiar

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
My EX Husband use to go soft and limp all the bleeping time then say its cause I was tit in bed!! Turns out he was cheating. I honestly believed it was all my fault he was limp 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Harrison and Jesse are so bloody toxic. How on earth have they been allowed to get this far. Bronte and Claire seemed to really be hoping to be paired with people that will actually make an effort.

These shitbags - are they just used to being allowed to say & do anything they want, without being called out on their words/actions by those closest to them?

They are manipulators, I dread to think of the number of people they have heavily helped destroy their mental health in their path before them.

Jesse - I'd give him the ick - a great big crappy stICK and poke him with it. What planet is he on.... he seems to think he is the be all & end all. That any female would be lucky to be with him - since he presents only the best in human nature & that no ick should be allowed near him. He likes to present himself as quirky, yet "his" quirky could easily be ick in someone else's eyes. None so blind as those who will not see.

I used to enjoy MAFS - UK and Australia. Now I'm just losing hope in human nature. Is Tinder etc & filters on Instagram winning in the world now? How depressing.

Reactions: 18
Couldn’t care less about Janelle and Adam. Her banging on about work as if it’s a job interview
- boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gosh what a ride so far!

Are Harrison and Jesse even going to make it to the first dinner party????

Dreading the next episode by the preview. The next two brides look like they are a right pair, though at least we had some warning about Melissa at the hen party.

Reactions: 13
My EX Husband use to go soft and limp all the bleeping time then say its cause I was tit in bed!! Turns out he was cheating. I honestly believed it was all my fault he was limp 😡😡😡😡
What a twit. I don't know you, but from all the baths and face sitting I can tell that you're a tiger in the sack!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe we’re just off the scale ‘woke’ in the uk as I cannot see how jesses rant at Claire, as well as mocking her then with obvious gaslighting afterwards would have been able to get away with broadcast on prime time tv. She handled it brilliantly and maybe it’s allowed as the ixperts will unpick/debrief it all, but I feel a bit like you @tilly27 - it reinforces why I have got my 8 foot stone wall around me and my and little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a twit. I don't know you, but from all the baths and face sitting I can tell that you're a tiger in the sack!!
🤣 🤣 🤣 Thanks ♥♥♥

He was younger than me too!!
To be fair looking back now it was actually HIM who was tit in bed!!!

Funnily enough DILF is double his age and has no problems getting it up or staying there without a blue pill even though he's old 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣 🤣 🤣 Thanks ♥♥♥

He was younger than me too!!
To be fair looking back now it was actually HIM who was tit in bed!!!

Funnily enough DILF is double his age and has no problems getting it up or staying there without a blue pill even though he's old 🤣
So sorry you had to put up with that. These arseholes have no idea how stuff like this can destroy someone's confidence....and don't even give a tit. It sounds like you have a much better man now! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did Harrison and Bronte and Jessie and Claire even do anything on their honeymoons except have intense conversations?

And I hope there was some duty of care for Claire, she's a bigger person than me walking away quietly I'd have told him about how revolting and dirty looking he is.

Reactions: 16
None of these couples are going to last are they? I want at least one to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.