Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #2 No spoilers featuring Pond, James Pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww she's just parker out of friends, look at this room, this night, this plate bouncy thing...tell me someone knows this episode 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He's actually really nasty, mocking her to her face and imitating her. Not nice. So she's not allowed to make a comment on anything?!

Reactions: 31
Is he neuro diverse? I’m not sure he’s the same as H. Not ok but maybe he’s willing to learn how to be tactful! Not a match though and horrible for her!

Reactions: 12
I think he's very immature. I said it before but there's ways of getting your point across without being rude and disrespectful

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.