Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) season 10 (E4 pace) #2 No spoilers featuring Pond, James Pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harrison has a small dick. She giggled at the size of it after asking 'is it in yet?'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Or is having an attack of guilt for the one waiting outside for him ?!!

He's taking the piss, surely?!?!

Reactions: 14
Troubling thing is, someone will still watch this and want to get together with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Of course she's gonna be emotional?

And he is the one who keeps shutting down the conversation. twit.

Reactions: 15
I am so confused by WTF is going on between Bronte and Harrison.

Reactions: 13
"I feel like you're getting a bit emotional" - sorry mate, you've just told her she's not attractive and then get confused when she's upset about it.

"hysterics"? Shedding a slow tear quietly is hardly hysterical. Sexist bleep, of course any emotion a woman shows is "hysterics" 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Like that bleeping prick Stephen Bear
I was just thinking that. I know we want entertainment but encouraging (recruiting people with) toxic behaviours is a dangerous path to go down just for ratings! 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Such angry little men Harrison and Jesse. Jesse mocking Claire like that is really not bleeping ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
bleeping give him a crystal wrapped in his own personal horoscope! He is literally playing the victim

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.