Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry Aimz I’m not a musicals fan. I went to see it at the cinema with a couple of people I work with and they clapped when it finished.
I enjoyed it

Hoops mother looks like a older version of gonzos misses from last year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Mitch doesn’t like the format of the show and what it entails why apply to be on it you big weirdo!?

Reactions: 22
Where to start, Carolina will definitely be writing leave next week to run after Dan, if the camera wasn't there, I swear they would have been all over each other in seconds 🤣

Mitch, i mean come on man, you applied to be on the show, presumably he doesn't live under a rock and understands the format of the show, why apply if you don't like being filmed or getting opinions 🤦‍♀️. He needs to get in the sea.

Reactions: 11
Mitch is used to ONS where he gets to make zero effort

It's sad seeing Ella such a shadow of herself

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for Ella she seems so insecure and not the confident person she portrayed at start and is changing herself too much to keep Hoops

Reactions: 18
I would LOVE the producers to show the other contestants/the ixperts clips of Hoops calling them all "cunts" and "idiots"

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.