Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brentโ€™s dad just needs to add a finger swish and a โ€œI said what I saidโ€ to goldie the goldfish!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if he gets ' dragged into any tit ' hes gone ! which is code for I can do what I like and you can't call me out or question me on it. Typical controlling behaviour Hoops. You can see her confidence and spark going every time Ella is shown. head

Reactions: 18
None of these will ever beat Troy meeting the olds and hitting on the mum in law! ๐Ÿ˜†
That was brilliant. What I found funny about Ash & Troy was that Ash's family simply adored Troy and wanted her to seriously settle down with him. Ah, well..

Reactions: 8
Oh Brent how cute is he. Even though I can't stand tamara the way he's sticking up for his missus.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Eugh we gonna see Carolina snog red face aren't we. Please don't let us hear the noises ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.