Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's up with Hoops tho fr? He seems so cold and dead inside. Such a bizarre little man. Can we go back to Jack and Domenica playing with their doggies please

Reactions: 15
I hope Selina’s parents aren’t a dick to her they didn’t seem very supportive towards her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So what he actually wants is to be able to act like a moody selfish twit, treat Ella like tit and not be called out on it by anyone. What an excellent basis for a relationship.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Ooh I don’t think Louie Spence’s parents think much of Red Rum and her stinking attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.