Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #6 Sorry about the breath, I've had some chicken twisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Mitch thinks it's acceptable to be like "I'm going to freeze her out for a few days" instead of communicating like a normal human being????

Omg hes so rude about the other contestants!!! did he just say "other eighteen cunts on the couch"??? 🀐 why apply you dumb duck

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I can't believe Mitch thinks it's acceptable to be like "I'm going to freeze her out for a few days" instead of communicating like a normal human being????

Omg hes so rude about the other contestants!!! did he just say "other eighteen cunts on the couch"??? 🀐 why apply you dumb duck
Immature little bollix

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mitch is a turd, but my god can she stop licking her lips constantly it’s driving me mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Ella is apologising for saying how she felt because she hurt this twats feelings

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I actually feel like Ella may have been better matched with someone like Brent to be honest

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.