Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never watched it but it does have some good write ups. Is it as good as they say? If it is I'll put it on my watch list, which is huge at the moment because MAFSA taking up all my time!
We're halfway through Fallout at the moment (incredible) but still got series 2 of The Tourist to binge too.
Sad to say I thought season 2 of The Tourist was shite. It took me weeks to watch it, only finished it the other day, and I already can't remember the ending 🙈 It was that uninteresting.

Deffo put Blue Lights at the top of your list 📺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's taken me too long to realise that the show is protecting Jade's daughter's identity by using her initial, rather than her actually being nicknamed 'Vee'.

Reactions: 9
It's taken me too long to realise that the show is protecting Jade's daughter's identity by using her initial, rather than her actually being nicknamed 'Vee'.
They said her name in an early episode x

Reactions: 6
Fucks sake, I'm crying 😢

Ooohhhh anyone watch the latest Bluey episode!? For the record my kid is almost 17 but heard yesterday's episode was sad. I was not ok after, I might binge Bluey after MAFS!
I've no kids and tonight was the first time I've watched Bluey

I might go watch it from the start I did laugh as well as cry 😢🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I won't do any spoilers.
So started MAFS on Friday binged it all weekend (as I have no life 🤣🤣)
Couldn't wait for E4 episodes so found a way (ahem 🤫🤫) to watch it to the end..

Omg I'm so pathetic 😭 I've just realised 😅
I have to say, I'm so bloody invested its unreal and just for the record Jack is a bleep!!
Sorry if that term offends 🫣 but I go into a rage everytime he's on screen 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They said her name in an early episode x
Oh, that passed me by! I risked spoilers to find out what her name actually waa. 😆

Anyway, Tori really thinks she's got such a prize in Jack. Yeah, a prize bellend.

• Haha
Ooooh, just checked out mynewhusbandTim's Insta and he's followed by the goddess that is Dawn French! She's obviously a fan of the show. Do you think she's here? Possibly just lurking?
Well I’m no detective but your comment was liked by La-Frenchie, so 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😁❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been watching the odd episode ahead on a maybe not so legal stick, but still trying to keep pace with this thread. I knew I wouldn't be around for tonight's episode so sat down to watch it yesterday but it's not available, the next episode is but not tonight's. I've now convinced myself that it is going to be so exciting that has been wiped from history and watching it on E4 is the only way to view.
I'm going to be disappointed aren't I?

• Haha
  • Sad
Any of my fellow catch up Queens struggling with 4OD? Mine just keeps buffering and talking about a connection issue. Can literally stream from every other platform though.
Do they not know its been a long time since Thursday and I need my MAFS fix? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Any of my fellow catch up Queens struggling with 4OD? Mine just keeps buffering and talking about a connection issue. Can literally stream from every other platform though.
I watched on this morning on the channel 4 app. Seemed okay for me, but I do pay the 3.99 when MAFS is on because there is enough repeating in MAFS, i dont also need repeating ads. I don't know if this makes a difference

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tori is actually very pretty when she smiles. She has quite a natural beauty. It’s a shame she only smiles at other people’s misfortune though.

Never heard Jono speak so much!

Reactions: 4
If this is all genuine with Tim then Lucinda is a bloody miracle worker!!!
Nah it’s just Stockholm Syndrome. Once they leave the experiment Tinman won’t keep in contact with her. I can’t imagine him saying yes at the final commitment ceremony, he’ll freak/panic and the walls will come back up I reckon.
---
This Jayden and Eden 💩 is so weird. He’s saying stuff in a way that I can’t believe it’s just as simple as that. And the tears 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Same 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Remember the man who tried to kill his wife by sabotaging her parachute? She's on tv telling how he kept saying that problems with them are due to her previous relationships. Remind you of anyone? 🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Jayden saying he buys Eden flowers 5 times a week is cracking me up! Where do they all go? Why 5 days? Why not 4? Or 7? And he says "and I made her dog into a pillow" what an absolute div he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jayden saying he buys Eden flowers 5 times a week is cracking me up! Where do they all go? Why 5 days? Why not 4? Or 7? And he says "and I made her dog into a pillow" what an absolute div he is!
Living in their apartment must be like living in the back of an interflora van.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also, while I love getting flowers they are an effort - cutting them, taking the leaves off, finding the right vase, making sure they don't run out if water, changing the water. Doing that 5 times a week? No thanks 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember the man who tried to kill his wife by sabotaging her parachute? She's on tv telling how he kept saying that problems with them are due to her previous relationships. Remind you of anyone? 🤢
It’s absolutely standard practice for those sort of “men”. From the abusers handbook. Swiftly followed by claims that they only hit you “because you made them do it” and you won’t have sex with them because you’re shagging someone else.
Richard has so many red flags for abusive behaviour, I’m really surprised no one has called him out for it.

Reactions: 14
The Jayden and Eden kerfuffle has confused me. I understand that Eden doesn't want him to repeat stuff, he really should understand and respect that, but I don't get how we've seen nothing of how badly they've been getting along.

It kinda reminds me of when we suddenly found out how Booka was being dismissive and uncaring to poor Bretty in season 8. They were presented as the emotionally mature golden couple until it all came out.

I still remember Booka's hostility when she passive-aggressively threw him a Brett themed party with cut outs of his photo everywhere lmao.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.