Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, what a bad way to introduce myself ...
I got
Dirty Dickie
I'll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To get over the shock of being married off to both Tims, I’m having a mini pack of cookies, pink jelly and 3 satsumas

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm late to the thread so apologies if it's been mentioned already, but anyone else think that Jayden bares a resemblance to Julia Stiles in 10 Things I Hate About You? Or perhaps even a love child of her and Heath? Or should I put down the wine? 😩
---
Oh, and I also got Timothy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone, I'm super late to the MAFSA party this year. Binged watched the entire series last week and now I'm up to date.
Just did the quiz and I got Timothy which I'm quite happy about. He actually reallllllly looks like an older version of one of my ex boyfriends.
I LOVE Lauren, she's a scream. Lucinda is adorable but the rest I'm not arsed about.
Collins was a bleeping lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.