Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's referring to the time they shagged constantly. Grow up head

• Sick
Reactions: 25
That was unbelievable. I'm fuming. They let him off. Cry me a river you bleeping dick. Andi is so dignified

Reactions: 26
Bring on the home stays. Whose are we looking forward to? I’m wondering if Tin Man Tim Man’s will be exactly as expected. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
John "Jack, what are your feelings towards Tori"
Jack "I sleep well"
I burst out laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tori annoys me more than Jack at this point. Her hand movements are so annoying.

Reactions: 17
Bring on the home stays. Whose are we looking forward to? I’m wondering if Tin Man Tim Man’s will be exactly as expected. 🤓
I'm looking forward to seeing my new house and thinking how I'll redecorate once we're married.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.