Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok...I have to ask....I often tell my fella stuff about my girlfriends and their relationships and also usually say don't tell anyone. Am I wrong in thinking we all do because it's our partner and it's part of our conversations ? I wouldn't be happy if I'm being honest if I thought he would then go blabbing back to them or talk about them to others. I trust him not to.Yet, Jayden feels like it's his God given right to as such ' overrule ' Eden's wishes just because he needs to be the big ( moral) man and be able to give his opinions....I think he is such a witch 🤷

Reactions: 37
I’m still just processing the way that dick reduced 9 full weeks with Andi to the 10 days that they were getting it on as though the rest of it didn’t count. He is just gross. I have a feeling that he will be single for the rest of his days. The man needs some serious self reflection!

Reactions: 30
I hope this season is as good as 1st
I've never watched it but it does have some good write ups. Is it as good as they say? If it is I'll put it on my watch list, which is huge at the moment because MAFSA taking up all my time!
We're halfway through Fallout at the moment (incredible) but still got series 2 of The Tourist to binge too.

Reactions: 3
Ok...I have to ask....I often tell my fella stuff about my girlfriends and their relationships and also usually say don't tell anyone. Am I wrong in thinking we all do because it's our partner and it's part of our conversations ? I wouldn't be happy if I'm being honest if I thought he would then go blabbing back to them or talk about them to others. I trust him not to.Yet, Jayden feels like it's his God given right to as such ' overrule ' Eden's wishes just because he needs to be the big ( moral) man and be able to give his opinions....I think he is such a witch 🤷
Totally!! Can you imagine if your partner bought up a bit of gossip or some snarky comment you made about a friend (we’ve all done it!) at a social gathering? It’s so weird that he’s positioned himself as this moral beacon after admitting the whole shagging of the friend while his girlfriend watches as a punishment. This program never fails to surprise me with its barrel scraping!

Reactions: 27
I've never watched it but it does have some good write ups. Is it as good as they say? If it is I'll put it on my watch list, which is huge at the moment because MAFSA taking up all my time!
We're halfway through Fallout at the moment (incredible) but still got series 2 of The Tourist to binge too.
Honestly it's really good. It's tense & a hard watch at times & gives you an insight how bad things in NI still are.

I keep putting off S2 of The Tourist, it got slated so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly it's really good. It's tense & a hard watch at times & gives you an insight how bad things in NI still are.

Oh no! I keep putting it off for a wet weekend and I loved the first series.
Might give Blue Lights a go then x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Depends on the context. In general, if I would feel bad about something repeated or the recipient would feel unnecessarily bad about it, I'll keep my mouth shut. If a friend confides about a relationship then my mouth is shut. A bit different about Saaaraaa badmouthing Tim though, Tim deserved to know but Jayden definitely handled it badly. If I knew a good girlfriend's man made fun of her with an ex and I knew that for certain, I'd go total bleeping fisticuffs though, and I'd probably end in jail.

Reactions: 8
Oh no! I keep putting it off for a wet weekend and I loved the first series.
Might give Blue Lights a go then x
I loved the 1st season too. Did you listen to his episode of Desert Island Discs 😭
If not, you must.
Yeah definitely give it a go. I would say it's as good as LOD
X

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Ooohhhhhhhhh, watch the Tourist!!! Season 2 has some crappy bits but the eeeeeend....iiiiiiiiik.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooooh, just checked out mynewhusbandTim's Insta and he's followed by the goddess that is Dawn French! She's obviously a fan of the show. Do you think she's here? Possibly just lurking?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.