Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Jayden and Eden kerfuffle has confused me. I understand that Eden doesn't want him to repeat stuff, he really should understand and respect that, but I don't get how we've seen nothing of how badly they've been getting along.

It kinda reminds me of when we suddenly found out how Booka was being dismissive and uncaring to poor Bretty in season 8. They were presented as the emotionally mature golden couple until it all came out.

I still remember Booka's hostility when she passive-aggressively threw him a Brett themed party with cut outs of his photo everywhere lmao.
My husband is the biggest gossip I’ve ever known, when he calls me or comes home his first words are regularly ‘guess what’ and he tells me gossip, I don’t repeat any of it, I tell him my opinion, but what he wants to say to the people involved or any action, or lack of action, on his part is his choice and I can see why Eden doesn’t want Jayden to constantly get involved. She just wants to chat/vent/share/gossip with her ‘husband’ and get his support or opinion or whatever, he’s a drama llama and wants to be in the middle of everything, you can tell by how he went at Sara. Obviously what she did wasn’t right and he’s fine to say that but he was like a dog with a bone!

Reactions: 23
The Jayden and Eden kerfuffle has confused me. I understand that Eden doesn't want him to repeat stuff, he really should understand and respect that, but I don't get how we've seen nothing of how badly they've been getting along.

It kinda reminds me of when we suddenly found out how Booka was being dismissive and uncaring to poor Bretty in season 8. They were presented as the emotionally mature golden couple until it all came out.

I still remember Booka's hostility when she passive-aggressively threw him a Brett themed party with cut outs of his photo everywhere lmao.
That was so horrible!

Reactions: 3
I fell asleep through last nights. Do I bother catching up?
I’m still watching the first half hour as I was late back. I do enjoy the commitment ceremonies. And I’d say at least watch Jack getting schooled again maybe. Otherwise if you’re pushed for time you could catch up via this thread instead 😁

Reactions: 5
I got Tin Man Tim Man 🥳. Although I may have changed one answer. I wouldn’t mind marrying a motivational speaker if they were acceptably optimistic without being hypocrites but was worried I’d get tricky Dicky! 😱
Also got Timothy, happy for you to have him though!

Struggled with the question 'who would be your bff'? I really wanted to pick Lauren but in reality I know it would be Lucinda 🤣

I think Lauren is the type of girl who would be friends with the mean girls group but wouldn't actually be mean outside of that - just mean by association, if you get me?

Reactions: 12
Jayden saying he buys Eden flowers 5 times a week is cracking me up! Where do they all go? Why 5 days? Why not 4? Or 7? And he says "and I made her dog into a pillow" what an absolute div he is!
What a waste of money! I hate cut flowers wilting all over the place and stagnant water. Yuk

I'd insist on wine or chocolate instead 😋

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.