Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently theyā€™re at risk of being sued if they opt to just leave. I read something a while ago that said thatā€™s why Mick stayed for so long. I donā€™t know the ins and outs but I feel like that would make sense!

Richard is such a bleep, I just feel repulsed even hearing his voice. You donā€™t come across wrong, youā€™re an abusive hole.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my good god. If they make him the bleeping victim here. My blood pressure canā€™t cope with this tit.

Reactions: 20
Richards surly face fucks me off. And why do the ixperts pander to him

Reactions: 26
oh here we go. Maybe heā€™ll squeeze out a tear or two too. That would just be the cherry on the shitcake

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He doesn't like anyone to disagree with him that's it full stop . I hope he's broken BUDDY

Reactions: 11
Richard, like most of the men on this show, needs therapy not a relationship/woman to 'fix' him.

Reactions: 15
Andi looks terrified
Itā€™s making my skin crawl to watch. Heā€™s so like an ex of mine, so bleeping angry and aggressive but so determined to be seen as fun and kind and gentle by the rest of the world. No one really believed me either. Theyā€™re such cliches.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.