Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving the little slip of the mask on Jack's face every time John calls him out.
His little Narc face just can't hide how much he's hating this.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Definitely Botox, carefully and lightly done, definitely lip filler. I expect also some filler in her cheekbones. She’s 50 years old, and used to be a lot heavier than she is now, there’s No way she hasn’t had work done
We're the same age! It's so meant to be 😂😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Tori so thick that she doesn’t realise that when the red faced fucker says awful things about women he’s also talking about her?
So many people have tried to nudge her towards realising this! I think maybe she's stuck in a sunk cost situation, where she doesn't wanna admit he's a twit because it means admitting she was wrong for so long. She's an idiot. So is Jack. Why does he keep making these crappy comments and then acting surprised when they get brought up later? Pair of morons.

Reactions: 23
If you have to say ‘he’s a good person’ in defence of your partner, he’s not a good person

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have i got used to his dog dick lips or are they less red tonight ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much money do they get paid for this? A million pounds wouldn't make me tolerate that tomato faced twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I would not be surprised if that pair of twats are the only couple to survive until the end. Just to prove everyone wrong and “win”.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m stressed about even watching this bleep on the couch, god knows how poor andi is feeling.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.