Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a bloody toad, trying to make her look a dick. While holding her hand

Reactions: 12
Why has all this Jayden/Eden drama been hidden until now? We could've done with it during the quieter episodes.

Reactions: 24
Sorry catching up late. But I ❤ satsumas and got v confused when they were referred to as cuties on an ep of MAFSA. Also shocked to only discover the cut them in half horizontally and pop them out trick recently. I’m so behind the times 🙄. Ps please leave hoops jnr 🥱
Cut them in half horizontally?! Is this like when @aimzalicious taught me about horizontal toast?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
‘All the things I do for you’ get a grip man, a relationship isn’t a transaction where you keep score
I BouGht You SOme FlowerS so You owe me.
He sounds like one of those wankers who think they should get a shag because they bought you dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jayden crying like a big baby now after sticking his nose in everyone else’s relationships. Bore off 😴

Reactions: 19
Well damn, did not see this coming. Feeling sorry for Jayden. He's immature but Eden making stupid comments...dang.

Reactions: 5
Sorry catching up late. But I ❤ satsumas and got v confused when they were referred to as cuties on an ep of MAFSA. Also shocked to only discover the cut them in half horizontally and pop them out trick recently. I’m so behind the times 🙄. Ps please leave hoops jnr 🥱
I just learned about this trick from your post. Life changing information!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This just looks like the producers have given them a story for some screen time.

Reactions: 9
Well damn, did not see this coming. Feeling sorry for Jayden. He's immature but Eden making stupid comments...dang.
Ooh I don’t. I think he’s a manipulative wanker and he’s trying to guilt trip her into behaving the way he wants her to.

Reactions: 12
All for the arc baby! Perfect match and start .....rocky patch .... happily ever after.......brand deals

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.