Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake, I'm crying 😢

Ooohhhh anyone watch the latest Bluey episode!? For the record my kid is almost 17 but heard yesterday's episode was sad. I was not ok after, I might binge Bluey after MAFS!
No I've never watched an episode of Bluey but I've seen several people post about the new episode and all were 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
So jayden is saying she told him to say as he was told but I’m hearing Eden asked him to keep his bleeping nose out for once and he refused 🙃

Reactions: 13
So jayden is saying she told him to say as he was told but I’m hearing Eden asked him to keep his bleeping nose out for once and he refused 🙃
He should shut the duck up then.
He's always reporting on things said to him by Eden rather than anything he's witnessed himself. Stupid hole. She should stop confiding in him.

Reactions: 20
See if Jayden was my fella… you’d just be saying look keep your bleeping nose out of other peoples business. Why are they crying
Over this for Christ’s sake

Reactions: 19
I’m having satsumas as the most rubbish MAFS snack ever, but they’re a two hand fruit and I need one hand for tattle so it’s not very convenient
Sorry catching up late. But I ❤ satsumas and got v confused when they were referred to as cuties on an ep of MAFSA. Also shocked to only discover the cut them in half horizontally and pop them out trick recently. I’m so behind the times 🙄. Ps please leave hoops jnr 🥱

Reactions: 3
‘All the things I do for you’ get a grip man, a relationship isn’t a transaction where you keep score

Reactions: 14
If I had a guy who was writing a list of things they liked about me, I would hold on to them for dear life 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.