Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heard more about V than my work colleagues kids! Packed lunch FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is all so inappropriate. They’ve known each other a couple of weeks and she’s talking about him moving into her child’s home. She’s a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 18
Ooh I don’t. I think he’s a manipulative wanker and he’s trying to guilt trip her into behaving the way he wants her to.
I think they've both come across as quite manipulative tonight and it's annoyed me that the experts haven't mentioned it.

Every couple is annoying me 😂 Jade and Ridge are ok but it doesn't sit right with me that she's already so keen for her child to bond with him.

Reactions: 12
We've got 30 mins left. Is Andi & Dickie left after these twats?

Reactions: 8
Ridge leaning in was hilarious then 😂
I am so bored with Jack and Tori. They’re both crappy people, just let them at it. Send them off to live on some island somewhere. Maybe ‘Tassy’ with nurse ratchet (Tayla)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now I turn older this year, and it's a quite big one. I'm thinking about having some minor tweaks done to my face, nothing major, teeny bit of botox maybe and a scrap of lip filler. Do we think Alessandra has had anything done and if so what? Cos she looks AMAZING

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.