Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored. There’ll be no drama with Tori here. At this point jack could shag all 3 ixperts in front of tori and she’d still look adoringly at him and say it’s their dark humour 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now I turn older this year, and it's a quite big one. I'm thinking about having some minor tweaks done to my face, nothing major, teeny bit of botox maybe and a scrap of lip filler. Do we think Alessandra has had anything done and if so what? Cos she looks AMAZING
The only cosmetic inspiration I'd be taking from this show is to point out exactly what you don't want! 😬

Its turned me off lip filler for life.

Edited to add - hope you have a very lovely big birthday! 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Now I turn older this year, and it's a quite big one. I'm thinking about having some minor tweaks done to my face, nothing major, teeny bit of botox maybe and a scrap of lip filler. Do we think Alessandra has had anything done and if so what? Cos she looks AMAZING
Definitely Botox, carefully and lightly done, definitely lip filler. I expect also some filler in her cheekbones. She’s 50 years old, and used to be a lot heavier than she is now, there’s No way she hasn’t had work done

Reactions: 9
Definitely Botox, carefully and lightly done, definitely lip filler. I expect also some filler in her cheekbones. She’s 50 years old, and used to be a lot heavier than she is now, there’s No way she hasn’t had work done
I'll try and find the article and link it, she was very open about her VSG and plastics x

Reactions: 6
Fucks sake, I'm crying 😢

Ooohhhh anyone watch the latest Bluey episode!? For the record my kid is almost 17 but heard yesterday's episode was sad. I was not ok after, I might binge Bluey after MAFS!
Bluey is amazing! I had to wait for my husband to get home from work yesterday before we could watch the new one 😂 Have the tissues handy for Baby Race!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is NOT 50 😧 whaaat?!

Reactions: 8
Oh good god. Give me strength. ‘She makes me feel good’ that’s nothing, that’s not ‘she’s amazing, she’s funny, she is exciting, she’s intelligent’ nothing about her, just about him

Reactions: 14
What is there to say? There’s nothing deep and meaningful here, who cares?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.