Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missing Lauren

Sick of Jonno and Lucinda's voices

Bored of the experts ( John) letting people off scott free

Jack's not even annoying me anymore even that is boring

And bleeping Cass and Tristan are still doing this tit they better leave

Reactions: 12
I really thought Tristan and cass had left to be honest. Was I asleep last week or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we're going to lose 2 couples tonight - Tim n Cass and Andi n Dirty Dick. Good! This group needs a trim!

Reactions: 18
Toothy Tim looking like a Backstreet Boy.

(I’m running behind. First episode I’ve watched live after binge watching to catch up!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Andi looks like she's really upset tonight- she has lost her spark I hope she escapes tonight

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fucks sake, I'm crying 😢

Ooohhhh anyone watch the latest Bluey episode!? For the record my kid is almost 17 but heard yesterday's episode was sad. I was not ok after, I might binge Bluey after MAFS!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine having those eyebrows and giving your husband an ultimatum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fucks sake, I'm crying 😢

Ooohhhh anyone watch the latest Bluey episode!? For the record my kid is almost 17 but heard yesterday's episode was sad. I was not ok after, I might binge Bluey after MAFS!
Never watched bluey but saw Christian Hull (love him) was crying over it .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.