Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Tim a millionaire? He’s an absolute twerp if he’s falling for Sara’s bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First time watching live.....

To be fair SaraaH.... I'd also thing about working on turning things around when I found out he was a millionaire!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is Tim a millionaire? He’s an absolute twerp if he’s falling for Sara’s bullshit.
Good use of the word twerp, very apt.

Bless Tori the twit, keep saying she’s over it and won’t talk about it. I know she’s up against it because everyone does keep putting it to them but she isn’tdoing well at not talking about it and being unbothered 😂

Reactions: 9
She is sooo fake and smug ! Maybe the twist is he's not a millionaire and she's been chasing his wallet for no reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve got salted caramel Hagen daaz, Thai sweet chilli sensations and a bottle of Pinot Grigio and I am, quite frankly, bleeping buzzed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
'One of the ixperiments strongest couples'... eh they've all known each other a wet week, none of them are strong as couples! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ Jayden’s never looked more cowardly or lionly (that might not be a word)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.