Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen 4 I’ll have to find it. I watched 6 when it was in winter lockdown and then went back to watch 5. Never been able to find 7 to watch!
Chanel 4 never showed 7, 😕 not sure if you can watch it on "alternative streaming services "😉

Reactions: 4
Oh my god imagine if they do a Bryce and Melissa!!
It's mental that they are still together and they look so bloody happy! Lovely but unexpected MUCH!
---
I haven’t seen 4 I’ll have to find it. I watched 6 when it was in winter lockdown and then went back to watch 5. Never been able to find 7 to watch!
I got halfway through season 7 *coughs* illegally and then it stopped and never been able to find it since! They had the first lesbian couple and god they were a couple of er unstable ladies lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A lot of the group seem to talk with fondness for Tori, say they respect her, etc. I cannot understand why. She makes no effort to talk to people, sits with a face on her and seems to openly enjoy seeing other people’s suffering. I really don’t like her at all.

Reactions: 29
A lot of the group seem to talk with fondness for Tori, say they respect her, etc. I cannot understand why. She makes no effort to talk to people, sits with a face on her and seems to openly enjoy seeing other people’s suffering. I really don’t like her at all.
She thinks she’s so superior but by staying with Jack she’s really showing herself up to be naive/immature

Reactions: 17
It’s been a bit boring this week. Jade is so plastic looking 😩 Ridge seems lovely but then has moments of really annoying laddish behaviour.

I think the tension between old Tim and Tori/Jack is because old Tim fancies Tori. There’s a few times I’ve noticed it.

Cass is checked out at this stage. I feel so sorry for her, she deserved to find someone more than anyone else.

Andy and Dick … so awkward to watch. She’s had enough of his tit and I HATE when men wind a woman up to the point of her boiling over, and then make out she’s crazy. Also the whole ‘oh I’m so boisterous and wacky and emotional’ spiel… no … you’re just horrible, that’s the problem here.

Reactions: 12
Agree. And his South African accent makes me nervous. My dentist is south African.
---

She tries to be so clever and misuses/makes up words. Makes me cringe
Yeah when Tori kept saying misarticulation I thought… is that even a word?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen a clip which made me think of Andi.

A woman's silence is dangerous. It's not that she doesn't have anything to say,, she just no longer sees you as worthy of saying it to, because she's lost all respect for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lucinda and Andi should ditch these awful men and run off to a riotous girls holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I started season 6 on Friday I’m 7 episodes in and so far enjoying it more than the current season.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think he's awful, but he is very broken and I think to be with him would take a huge toll on the woman he's with.
I think Lucinda is loving it! He's like a personal project. She'll have him in a field having tantrum sex in no time!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Lucinda is loving it! He's like a personal project. She'll have him in a field having tantrum sex in no time!
I realise that was a typo but Tim having tantrum sex in a field is an image I can so easily conjure 😂😂😂 much more than tantric anyway 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.