Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel's hairstyle looks painful 😫 She's gonna have witch of a headache when she gets home from work after having it pulled that tight!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it coincidence that Sara has gone for a very pared back look this evening, with her minimal make up and different style of clothing? I reckon she’d call this her ✨ contrition era ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No snacks jaut finished dinner (roast chicken, stuffing, roasties and carrots) and I need to be rolled to the couch 🤣
Hope tonight's show and thread cheers everyone up who has had a tit day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eden's pathetic. How does she cope with life when she has a meltdown like that, over a woman she doesn't really know cheating on her fake husband? Maybe she's just realised what a minger Hoops Jnr is wants out!

Reactions: 21
Saara must have a diamond encrusted fanny for Tim to fall for this bollocks.
Hoops junior is spot on, although he’s still a galloping hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Save he image" what freaking image??? She's some random on a reality t.v show not in the running for the Nobel peace prize!!!

Reactions: 14
I hate toris crappy bleeping face. She enjoys other peoples drama and misery far too much for someone who apparently doesn’t want anyone in their business at all.
What we’ve established then, is that Jayden prioritises judging and drama over his ‘wife’s’ feelings.
Lol at Jack and Tori being one of Sara’s examples of a strong couple.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.