Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have an entirely different calibration to what makes a bad person. Maybe it's because my work has covered some dicey settings 🤷‍♀️ More like no, you are not allowed to carry a machete.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His past in America.
Him having a 23 year old girlfriend.
Him picking on Tori and others when to be fair it's none of his business, and he talks about others being too young to have valid opinions but what means that he can just peck peck at others?
His inability to even make the bare basic effort with Lucinda?

And I say this as someone who lost a sister, a niece and my mum in a short time. I broke up with my boyfriend of five years cos my head was a mess and I didn't think it was fair on him. If you take away the whole "Timothy is grieving" stuff, he's not that nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I missed the episodes on Wednesday and Thursday last week. Did anything interesting happen?

Reactions: 1
I missed the episodes on Wednesday and Thursday last week. Did anything interesting happen?
Well Jack got stuck in his too tight trousers and they had to call the fire service to cut him out. When he saw how buff they were he started crying and has now joined Lucinda's hippy festival - but has kept his long hair.

Richard has gone on a day trip with Prince Andrew as they rate all the young ladies they know. But the only thing they're licking is pizza cos ain't no ladies coming near them.

Jonno revealed that Collins is his one true love, but then Madeliene heard the voice of her dead grandfather who told her that she's meant to be with Collins. Now they both talk to cows and walk into restaurants to talk to the steaks, cos they're the only ones who understand Collins and Madeliene.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well Jack got stuck in his too tight trousers and they had to call the fire service to cut him out. When he saw how buff they were he started crying and has now joined Lucinda's hippy festival - but has kept his long hair.

Richard has gone on a day trip with Prince Andrew as they rate all the young ladies they know. But the only thing they're licking is pizza cos ain't no ladies coming near them.

Jonno revealed that Collins is his one true love, but then Madeliene heard the voice of her dead grandfather who told her that she's meant to be with Collins. Now they both talk to cows and walk into restaurants to talk to the steaks, cos they're the only ones who understand Collins and Madeliene.
That sounds fantastic 😀 😅
Shame the real show is not as riveting as that would be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God sakes I’m going to be late….sodding parenting is only supposed to disturb my watching once a week and will do it twice this week 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m having satsumas as the most rubbish MAFS snack ever, but they’re a two hand fruit and I need one hand for tattle so it’s not very convenient

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Steady on Jade, you irresponsible tool.

I remain unshocked re Jayden and Eden. He’s playing the game!!

Reactions: 11
Here with fresh sheets, clean house, candle burning and a cosy thunderstorm going on outside 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh okay, so now she’s admitted to emotional cheating. She’s really doing this in dribs and drabs eh.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.