Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh okay so this is just their fake argument/drama storyline to raise a bit of interest. I believe you guys 🥱

Reactions: 7
You can call me a tit stirrer if you like but I would tell Tim that his "wife" is making fun of him faster than lightning. With her ex too, gross.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been there. Sending you love from me and Ixpert John ❤
Me too tit day stressed out and trying to recruit while short staffed
---
The clothes on the MAFS women are like the ones you get on some random clothes website that pops up on facebook. Tiny strips of mandmade scratchy fabric that would cover one ass cheek on normal folk
Or slightly damp ones in the charity shop that they have washed but not dried properly and are all creased

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's not worth all this drama about telling Tim ! The lights are on but no one is home! It will take a nuclear bomb to split them up now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wasn't able to watch last week so I caught up with it all over the weekend. So excited to be back live with my fellow tattlers!

I'm suspicious of where this new rumour has come from and why it wasn't revealed during the previous discussions with/about Sara. I've not warmed to Jayden at all but that ultimatum tit makes me feel for him and want him to leave. Threatening to leave if someone doesn't do things your way is 🚩🚩 (omg I can't believe how long it took me to find that emoji!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No snacks for me yet. Since MAFS insists at being on mid afternoon I’ve only just ate dinner. I had fish cake and chips. Lots of. I feel very full right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean Eden… stop telling Jayden things seeing as he seems to think he’s a Poundland judge rinder?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.