Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Richard is gives me no hope whatsoever for meeting a man!
If they are still sex obsessed, self centered and frankly boring at 62 then I may as well give up 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Excuse me, I didn’t sign up for that.

I mean, I will consider sharing but only cause I have so much affection for you all, but I need to be clear that it’s a loan.
Am far to tired (lazy) to give Alessandra the effort she deserves, so I'll just live vicariously through you 2 and bring wine and snacks for after😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excuse me, I didn’t sign up for that.

I mean, I will consider sharing but only cause I have so much affection for you all, but I need to be clear that it’s a loan.
Right then. Alessandra sandwich it is. 😘
---
If they are still sex obsessed, self centered and frankly boring at 62 then I may as well give up 😂
None of the men that age I know are anything like Icky Dicky, but if Mr B ever comes to his senses I’ll happily die alone covered in biscuit crumbs and surrounded by cats.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Timothy is such a broken human but he is very self aware. It made me sad when he said he sits judging everyone when he is probably the most messed up out of all of them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d love to know the conversations his daughter had with him behind closed doors. I’d be mortified and so ashamed if he was my dad!
---
Timothy is such a broken human but he is very self aware. It made me sad when he said he sits judging everyone when he is probably the most messed up out of all of them.
I really hope he gets therapy and sort himself out and finds happiness. Unfortunately, I feel like when you become as closed off and broken as he is, I don’t think it’s an easy fix!

NOT A SPOILER
But I've just read an article where Eden says she doesn't have lip fillers and I'm still laughing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just caught up. Why are they all pitying Richard? The only one seen sticking up for Andi and seeing her upset was Tristan of all people.
Poor Tim, he really is a broken man but I do think that Lucinda has been amazing for him and she does look genuinely happy in his company.

Reactions: 17
NOT A SPOILER
But I've just read an article where Eden says she doesn't have lip fillers and I'm still laughing.
Is that because she’s had someone else’s lips transplanted onto her face? Only explanation for how she looked so different pre-fillers/transplant!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that because she’s had someone else’s lips transplanted onto her face? Only explanation for how she looked so different pre-fillers/transplant!
She claimed they look different from photos of her when she was young because she 'had an accident '

• Haha
NOT A SPOILER
I saw the same thing and she claimed some form of accident gave her massive lips 😂😂 was it the same "accident" that Zac Efron had that changed his entire face? 🥴🤪

edited: @MooBelle jinx!

• Haha
I can't believe this Dickie is a motivational speaker. He has come across as such a poor communicator on the show, usually passive aggressive and throwing a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

No sucky-fucky for you, Mr People Don't Believe I'm 62.
You know, I bet Richard is one of those people who goes to Bangkok and ‘buys’ himself a wife for a week.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Season 4 was the first one we watched during lockdown in summer 2020. It's a good one! Season 5 was on straight after.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right, caught up.

I don't get what Tori is trying to achieve here. Does she think if she keeps being loyal to him, he'll suddenly fancy her? She'll be doing the same thing in 10 years time when he's having multiple affairs.

Christ, Richard is frustrating. He just doesn't want to accept that he could be in the wrong. How many times does she have to say it's not about her exes?

Reactions: 13
I haven’t seen 4 I’ll have to find it. I watched 6 when it was in winter lockdown and then went back to watch 5. Never been able to find 7 to watch!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.