Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Richard is always pestering Andi for sex. That he is a pain in that way.
Jesus the bloke is 62?! Imagine what he was like at 30?!
He comes off as a dirty old man to me.

Reactions: 24
Like are the weddings legal ?
I'm not familiar with the show but on episode 3..so tattlers do ppl get sent home? Is every person coupled up?
Sorry newbie here 😅 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not familiar with the show but on episode 3..so tattlers do ppl get sent home? Is every person coupled up?
Sorry newbie here 😅 😬
Welcome, great to see you here - hope you are doing well ❤

No the weddings aren't legal they have commitment ceremonies and then final vows.
Everyone who enters is paired up with a husband/wife. When it comes ro commitment ceremony they can choose to stay or leave - in order to leave they must both choose leave or else they stay another week.
Enjoy catching up and read the threads as you go it makes it so much ore enjoyable (and funny)

Series 6 and 9 are brilliant seasons to watch after this one

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Late to this tonight but oh my god poor Andi. I knew Dicky was an abusive manipulator from the first time he cried on the series. Can’t even remember what he was crying over but I could just tell it was fake emotion to gain sympathy and come across as ‘emotional’. head

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that the guy who played cricket? They were one of my favourite couples? 😍 I hope they’re still together. Although now I’m thinking there’s another couple with a baby you might be referring to. 🤔 I also hope that although many couples may not stick together, as long as they have the right attitude, and are open with the ixperts they might go on to better relationships. More like a dating boot camp. With some of them needing a boot up the ass instead, obvs!
I didn't want to mention names as it's a season that gets recommended to watch, but it's not the couple with the cricketer that I was referring to. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel like Richard is always pestering Andi for sex. That he is a pain in that way.
Jesus the bloke is 62?! Imagine what he was like at 30?!
He comes off as a dirty old man to me.
He's so messed up in the head that it's mind blowing. He's repeatedly berating her because she won't have sex with him...after he told the world about their bleeping and sucking. Then imagine telling her it's her fault because of her baggage from previous relationships. Sick duck.

Reactions: 20
Couple from s8 also now legally married and just had a baby! I think there’s 7 in total who made their marriages legal post show.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's so messed up in the head that it's mind blowing. He's repeatedly berating her because she won't have sex with him...after he told the world about their bleeping and sucking. Then imagine telling her it's her fault because of her baggage from previous relationships. Sick duck.
A couple of weeks ago it was discussed with him that intimacy isn’t just sex. He has not learned from that at all.

Reactions: 18
A couple of weeks ago it was discussed with him that intimacy isn’t just sex. He has not learned from that at all.
Honestly watching him had me on edge in the same way Ben did. It was like re-living the relationship I most recently got out of. I cannot explain to anyone the madness of having someone suddenly rant at you and tell you, you are suffering trauma from your last relationship whilst literally not listening to anything you're saying. I've lived it.

This is a light hearted thread so I won't bang on but watching it at times has proved difficult for me. It's hugely- that bloody word - triggering.

Richard is awful and he's shown it. I'm astounded there are people questioning it. I mean absolutely incredulous. It's so obvious.

Jack is similarly controlling but he executes it differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I'm only on episode 4..so I've decided I hate Tim after loving him in the introductory part but I think he could be a f**k boy..I was so mad at his best man's speech.

Tori's voice...I want to strangle her.
Don't like Lauren.
Lucinda initially I didn't like her thought she seemed to have a chip on her shoulder about the younger women BUT totally changed my mind..l love her and hopefully it works with Timothy

Last thing this is one bat tit crazy show 😳 😜
Great to see @Turmeric123 and @kale-supremacist here..I've found my ppl x 🙌

ETA its Andrea that I found annoying NOT Lucinda xx sorry I'm trying so hard to remember names x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just started catching up on Thursday night. Poor Andi. The way he talks over her. Saying she’s not telling him but not listening then saying her answers are too specific. What does he want? He’s an awful man! I hope she heals from this with the love and support of her bestie Lucinda ❤

Reactions: 12
Jack is similarly controlling but he executes it differently.
I cringed when the ixperts asked Tori if she trusted Jack and she hestiated, so Jack turned to her and asked "Do you trust me?" expectantly. That was such an obvious attempt to pressure her into saying yes.

Reactions: 19
For your entertainment - I went to pick up snacks (who doesn't love a biscuit watching MAFS) and superglue to fix headphones, cause I'm cheap like that. I couldn't resist the chocolate filled biscuit while fixing the headphones and I accidentally glued my fingers together. I thought I might be stuck like that for a few days. I'm relieved to tell you I've managed to pry myself apart. Still covered in hardened glue though 🥴
Ah no, superglue is such a nightmare. One false move and then it feels like you’ll never unglue your fingers 🫣

Reactions: 5
I didn't want to mention names as it's a season that gets recommended to watch, but it's not the couple with the cricketer that I was referring to. 🙂
Yep sorry. I could have used a spoiler ‘re previous series’ in hindsight. 👍
---
Sorry newbie here 😅 😬
Hi there 👋 Turmeric gave a perfect response re how it should (and mostly does) happen 👍,

Unofficially we also sometimes get:

1. The occasional person leaving without notice in a right old mood (but I don’t think they get paid or something then) or for personal reasons

2. couple swaps 😱 allowed by the experts or otherwise. Always controversial. 🤣

3. Ixperts v occasionally tell someone to leave if they’re behaving like a proper wrong un. Although some of us would have kicked a few more out than they have for their toxic behaviour!

these events are usually far more exciting than watching couples stay for air time 🥱

ps what does your username mean? Ignore me if I’m being nosey, although it’s a nosey as well as snack filled thread. 🤓. There are also queues and occasional bun fights over which ixpert or participant we’d like to ‘date’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ignore me if I’m being nosey, although it’s a nosey as well as snack filled thread. 🤓. There are also queues and occasional bun fights over which ixpert or participant we’d like to ‘date’.
No, I think that’s been sorted. You can all take it in turns with John and Alessandra is mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, I think that’s been sorted. You can all take it in turns with John and Alessandra is mine.
Excuse me, I didn’t sign up for that.

I mean, I will consider sharing but only cause I have so much affection for you all, but I need to be clear that it’s a loan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.