Married At First Sight Aus s11 (E4 pace) #10 Beware the leprechaun with a top knot that shops in the kids aisle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched last nights. I actually despise Lucinda and Tim. Couple of vile bullies. She is so fake and her voice is annoying as tit. I think Tori was quite nice how she handled it. Tim constantly gurning. I’d have smacked them both in the mouth 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get the old dickie hate, for me she is worse. She stares into space half the time and the only things she comes up with are the crude comments which he apologised for, him moaning about her 4 hour phone call and mentioning her previous relationship issues. She refers to them constantly and apparently ended her decades old marriage because she learned something watching MAFS!!!! Ffs!!! She’s spent most of the ixperiment saying how lovely he is. I’m sure he can be testing but he is a 61 year old bloke and probably hasn’t got enough time left for her bs. Either that or they are just another couple acting….
Im not entirely sure he did actually apologise for the crude comments?

Reactions: 10
I just watched last nights. I actually despise Lucinda and Tim. Couple of vile bullies. She is so fake and her voice is annoying as tit. I think Tori was quite nice how she handled it. Tim constantly gurning. I’d have smacked them both in the mouth 😂😂
I think you're in the wrong place 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Im not entirely sure he did actually apologise for the crude comments?
I’m an episode behind but from what I’ve seen I don’t see Andi like that at all. I think she’s lovely and deserves way more than him. I think she got the ick and that’s hard to come back from. I think she tried and that’s why she’s still in it, but I wouldn’t want to sleep with him after he did that either. It also has to be off putting that his main comment is that he has an issue with the fact they haven’t been intimate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've never really believed anyone comes on and actually finds love, maybe I'm a cynic, but I have so much faith in Tim and Lucinda. I don't think they'll stay together but I think they have genuinely found a great match in each other, they give the other what they're lacking. Lucinda gives Tim emotion and Tim gives Lucinda fun. I really want them to work but at worst I hope they stay friends from this
There's a couple still together from season 6. They're engaged and have a year old son. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They should do a married at first sight where they take people into a room separated into those attracted to men and those attracted to women, show them each photos of people of the sex they’re attracted to and if two people choose each others photos they get married there and then, see if they’re any better at choosing for themselves because they couldn’t do much worse than the experts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They should do a married at first sight where they take people into a room separated into those attracted to men and those attracted to women, show them each photos of people of the sex they’re attracted to and if two people choose each others photos they get married there and then, see if they’re any better at choosing for themselves because they couldn’t do much worse than the experts.
Like a speed dating that leads to marriage or something so at least they’ll know if there’s a bit of a spark first. Because let’s be honest, spark is the only thing that’s going to kick start a relationship!

Reactions: 11
Like a speed dating that leads to marriage or something so at least they’ll know if there’s a bit of a spark first. Because let’s be honest, spark is the only thing that’s going to kick start a relationship!
Yeah! Maybe ITV or Netflix could rip it off and do married on the first date and do a speed dating event where you then get married, kind of like a mash up between love is blind and married at first sight.

Reactions: 4
That's just Tinder on the telly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Episode 23 after the toughest week at work with an extra large glass of red on a Friday and my first full weekend off since before Christmas is just what I need 🤣

Jack is so fugly!!
---
Episode 24 with a second extra large glass of red is even better 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Have had to catch up on this weeks episodes late, apologies for the deluge of 'likes' for all your comments.

During the dinner party I realised Eden reminds me a bit of the people in Whoville in the live-action Grinch. I think its the brows and the way she put highlighter on her nose making it look a bit upturned? Anyway, I now can't unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG just realised this is available on sky planner....totally new to this show but going to start at season 11.
With the amount of threads about it, it must be good xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's a couple still together from season 6. They're engaged and have a year old son. 🥰
Is that the guy who played cricket? They were one of my favourite couples? 😍 I hope they’re still together. Although now I’m thinking there’s another couple with a baby you might be referring to. 🤔 I also hope that although many couples may not stick together, as long as they have the right attitude, and are open with the ixperts they might go on to better relationships. More like a dating boot camp. With some of them needing a boot up the ass instead, obvs!
---
Oops read yours after I posted. Agree with this option too!! Or let us viewers meddle as well 👍

Is that the guy who played cricket? They were one of my favourite couples? 😍 I hope they’re still together. Although now I’m thinking there’s another couple with a baby you might be referring to. 🤔 I also hope that although many couples may not stick together, as long as they have the right attitude, and are open with the ixperts they might go on to better relationships. More like a dating boot camp. With some of them needing a boot up the ass instead, obvs!
---

Oops read yours after I posted. Agree with this option too!! Or let us viewers meddle as well 👍
Jules & Cam (the cricketer) were in S6 & have a little boy & another baby on the way

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.