Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go David, go David.
She will never ever be happy with any man
OMG 😮 he’s far better off without that mean mean woman, I have no positive words for her

Maybe it's a reflection on me as a person but if I had been David or the experts I don't think I'd have been able to resist telling Shareen to duck off. I'd love to know in what way she things she is positive throwing a strop because David dares to have a different personality and gave her something intended to be a gift, then making no effort with him and seemingly trying to belittle and humiliate him in front of the other couples.

She's clearly one of those who loves to dish it out but of course can't take it back. If David lacked positivity it's probably because he'd been matched with somebody who would make a mountain out of a molehill, never takes responsibility and instead deflects everything onto others. I definitely saw narcissistic traits in her tonight. Funny how she could mouth off about him but the second Gen questioned her it was shut down. Plain rude.

I hope David meets somebody.

Best wishes to Owen and Michelle, really hope they go the distance. I'm actually feeling positive they will.
I second everything you said 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching MAFS UK, I couldn't watch recent Aussie one as the previous series just went on for waaay too long and it was dragged out.

Conversely, the UK one would benefit from having more couples and having a few more episodes too.

But good luck to Owen and Michelle, really hope they go the distance. Preferably a good distance from Michelle's selfish sister with vocaaaaal fryyyyyyyyy! (So annoying!).

David came across as a lovely, lovely man. He was in touch with his emotions, thoughtful, open, honest, and tactile (in a non pervy way!). Shereen would just not stop banging on about the bleeping survival bag. It was like she took that one thing and blew it out of proportion to somehow "prove" that he's not the man for her.

She wouldn't let her guard down one inch, or try to embrace David's personality, or interests at all.

Jeez, when I met my boyfriend in 2014, I thought he was good looking and we had some things in common, but a lot not in common too. And I didn't fancy him.

However, I could see that he was a good person and he made me laugh, so I let my guard down, had more dates and fell in love with him after three months together.

He's got quirks that I find funny / geeky, but he equally rolls his eyes at my 200 pairs of shoes, or me buying real life magazines every Thursday without fail! Vive la différence and all that!

I think Shereen seemed to be a bit too much in love with herself to want to let anyone else in. Which is a shame for her. She really reminded me of the woman on MAFS Australia who wanted to marry a Samoan. Just not willing to deviate from her daft supposed ideal.

I think David will easily find a lady after being seen on this show. Came Across as a kind man. Good luck to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just finished watching MAFS UK, I couldn't watch recent Aussie one as the previous series just went on for waaay too long and it was dragged out.

Conversely, the UK one would benefit from having more couples and having a few more episodes too.

But good luck to Owen and Michelle, really hope they go the distance. Preferably a good distance from Michelle's selfish sister with vocaaaaal fryyyyyyyyy! (So annoying!).

David came across as a lovely, lovely man. He was in touch with his emotions, thoughtful, open, honest, and tactile (in a non pervy way!). Shereen would just not stop banging on about the bleeping survival bag. It was like she took that one thing and blew it out of proportion to somehow "prove" that he's not the man for her.

She wouldn't let her guard down one inch, or try to embrace David's personality, or interests at all.

Jeez, when I met my boyfriend in 2014, I thought he was good looking and we had some things in common, but a lot not in common too. And I didn't fancy him.

However, I could see that he was a good person and he made me laugh, so I let my guard down, had more dates and fell in love with him after three months together.

He's got quirks that I find funny / geeky, but he equally rolls his eyes at my 200 pairs of shoes, or me buying real life magazines every Thursday without fail! Vive la différence and all that!

I think Shereen seemed to be a bit too much in love with herself to want to let anyone else in. Which is a shame for her. She really reminded me of the woman on MAFS Australia who wanted to marry a Samoan. Just not willing to deviate from her daft supposed ideal.

I think David will easily find a lady after being seen on this show. Came Across as a kind man. Good luck to him.
Sheereen did a good job of showing why she is single and will be for ever.
Delusional woman!

Reactions: 8
Season 6 and 7 are really good. I didn’t think they were making an 8th series, but turns out they are. Starts in Feb! 🤗

Reactions: 4
Hi, someone posted up where to watch MAFS Australia.... but I have lost the link on my phone does anyone know what it was called it’s not in my search history.... thanking you in advance

Reactions: 1
Hi, someone posted up where to watch MAFS Australia.... but I have lost the link on my phone does anyone know what it was called it’s not in my search history.... thanking you in advance
it’s currently on E4, so would imagine will be able to stream shortly on all 4?