Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shereen seems so lacking in self awareness. Their weekend away where she barely engaged with him and then accused him of not being open?! It seemed so one sided with him making all the effort. She just seems so closed off.

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else watching series 6 the Australian one?! It’s mental!
Yeah I am, just about to start episode 27. Absolutely love the Australian series, I tried the american one but it was boring. Watched the first episode of the new UK one too.
I'm addicted 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah I am, just about to start episode 27. Absolutely love the Australian series, I tried the american one but it was boring. Watched the first episode of the new UK one too.
I'm addicted 😂😂😂
This one has loads of episodes doesn’t it. I’m only on like ep 5 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Shereen seems so lacking in self awareness. Their weekend away where she barely engaged with him and then accused him of not being open?! It seemed so one sided with him making all the effort. She just seems so closed off.
I think she decided from the wedding day that he was too geeky for her. Can’t believe the amount of times she keeps harping on about “I just don’t know how they’ve matched us” (so rude)
She gave so little then flipped it and blamed him

Reactions: 13
Goodness that will explain a lot. That experience would make you feel vulnerable and have a need to be prepared. However I doubt Shereen would have been sympathetic, she probably would have told him to do some chanting and a few downward dogs and that would have sent the burglars on their way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5