Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am loving this series so far!! The couple last night (can't remember the names hippy guy and loud woman) were hilarious. I didn't think he'd like her but he's so enamoured!!

Reactions: 2
I am loving this series so far!! The couple last night (can't remember the names hippy guy and loud woman) were hilarious. I didn't think he'd like her but he's so enamoured!!
I'm loving it too!! Can't see that couple lasting, he's to spiritual for her, thought they were an odd match, same as the couple before, he's in the country, she's in the city. Best couple so far the first ones, I think Jules and cam ( takes me a wee while to remember names!), they really hit it off.

Reactions: 3
I struggle massively not to Google - I'm adore jules and Cameron. Ming so far is ming by name ming by nature

If you can't wait for the next one catch up on SH videos. They are all there .
I need to reign it in. I'm binging vanderpump rules at day, mafs by night 🤣

Reactions: 4
There you go link below.... enjoy see you back here Saturday after your binge 😆😆😆
41 episodes? I have never watched the Aus version before. I thought it would be about 4 episodes like the UK series is! What do they do in the 35 or so episodes after all the weddings have happened?

Watching (on E4) last night, I couldn't believe they hadn't told the guy that she had 3 kids already. Especially when they were such diverse ages. Surely the programme makers must have asked him ahead of time if that would be OK in a prospective partner before matching him? I thought that was a big ask of him to get to grips with.

Reactions: 6
41 episodes? I have never watched the Aus version before. I thought it would be about 4 episodes like the UK series is! What do they do in the 35 or so episodes after all the weddings have happened?

Watching (on E4) last night, I couldn't believe they hadn't told the guy that she had 3 kids already. Especially when they were such diverse ages. Surely the programme makers must have asked him ahead of time if that would be OK in a prospective partner before matching him? I thought that was a big ask of him to get to grips with.
Well there are reunion episodes... they like to drag out the end episodes I did FF some of this though 😆😆 it is a good series though even for the hardness of Ines

Definitely worth 41 episodes. It gets better and better , lies deceit, bitching , cheating .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think for now I'll watch it at E4 pace, I've other things I'm watching as well !!!
Trying very very hard not to Google them though!!!!