Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh I did find Owen's social media the other day I'm sure! Let me see if I can find it again.

We binged watched the most recent UK series and then went on to binge watch Season 5 of the USA one. Very good watch.

Reactions: 1

Found these, but I feel like it was instagram I had found the other day, bit annoyed I can't find it!

Reactions: 1
Do you think that’s what the scars are in his neck ?
Ah!! Very possible.

You know, if I was attacked in my home with machete wielding thugs then I don't think I'd cope half as good as he has. If all that's come out of that is that he's more of a prepper now then that isn't the worst thing!

Finished season 6 of MAFS Australia last night.
Best one I've watched so far imo, so much drama 😂😂😂
I am still desperately hoping it will be shown on E4 when MAFSUK is finished 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm watching at C4 pace, I'm already binging several shows so didn't have the time to watch them all at once :LOL:

Is it just me or was Shareen's reaction to the survival kit totally OTT? I felt rather sorry for David tonight, from what you saw she didn't seem to make any effort then started highlighting his flaws. I get the feeling if the shoe had been on the other foot she wouldn't have taken kindly to him pointing out flaws.

Michelle's sister was out of line as well, does she not realise Michelle has her own life?

Reactions: 12
I'm watching at C4 pace, I'm already binging several shows so didn't have the time to watch them all at once :LOL:

Is it just me or was Shareen's reaction to the survival kit totally OTT? I felt rather sorry for David tonight, from what you saw she didn't seem to make any effort then started highlighting his flaws. I get the feeling if the shoe had been on the other foot she wouldn't have taken kindly to him pointing out flaws.

Michelle's sister was out of line as well, does she not realise Michelle has her own life?
I think exactly the same as you - her reaction to that kit was very OTT and she just walks away from things she does not like or cries, no wonder she is single, she just can't face up to things. She puts herself over as this happy, clappy hippie but in fact she is so not. I like him and as was said they have only spent 20 hours together and she is making so many assumptions about him instead of sitting down and talking and listening to him.
Michelle's sister - yes she is out of line and should not say things like that to her, it is not her life and if Michelle wants to do that then so be it. That is what she went on the programme to do and her sister knows that. (don't think it was for the camera) We all only have one go at this life. My sister made the biggest mistake of her life when she was 21 and when she asked me I said your life, your choice. Wrong one at the time but happy now.

Reactions: 5
Ines ...no wonder she was single. Bronson is lovely , apart from the piercing. I'm only on episode 6 but OMFG.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maybe it's a reflection on me as a person but if I had been David or the experts I don't think I'd have been able to resist telling Shareen to duck off. I'd love to know in what way she things she is positive throwing a strop because David dares to have a different personality and gave her something intended to be a gift, then making no effort with him and seemingly trying to belittle and humiliate him in front of the other couples.

She's clearly one of those who loves to dish it out but of course can't take it back. If David lacked positivity it's probably because he'd been matched with somebody who would make a mountain out of a molehill, never takes responsibility and instead deflects everything onto others. I definitely saw narcissistic traits in her tonight. Funny how she could mouth off about him but the second Gen questioned her it was shut down. Plain rude.

I hope David meets somebody.

Best wishes to Owen and Michelle, really hope they go the distance. I'm actually feeling positive they will.

• Heart
Reactions: 12