Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the exact same! Here for you 😂
Yay, let's try to stay strong!!!!

Just watched last night's, Heidi (so jealous of her hair!)and Mike, not sure, they make a good couple, but is it just sexual attraction, and Ning and mark (he's my fave so far) sketchy start, but I have hope for them.

Reactions: 2
Yay, let's try to stay strong!!!!

Just watched last night's, Heidi (so jealous of her hair!)and Mike, not sure, they make a good couple, but is it just sexual attraction, and Ning and mark (he's my fave so far) sketchy start, but I have hope for them.
Well tonight’s episode is sooo good 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve just started season 6. I’m episode one.

I still can’t get jonesy jonesy and “a man from the Polynesian islands out of my mind” but I cannot wait to get into this.

Some thoughts - how amazing is Jules’s business a bar you go drink and get your make up and hair done. Sounds amazing 😂

Fashion - I don’t understand it. Some of my favourite clothes I own are Australian brands but this programme they’re all always dressed terribly. The outfits and make up in the hen party was shocking.

the guys- Can’t believe that guy asking the Virgin infront of everyone if he’s a Virgin! I’d die if that was me lol. Cameron is so fit but so short 😢😰😭 and theres a hot guy in beige suit. He is my type!

The girls - Ines seems like a right B****, that woman with 3 kids her face?! the one who’s so loud I feel is going to be a nightmare already.

Also guys how long do I need to move and live in Australia before I can go on this show 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I still can’t get jonesy jonesy and “a man from the Polynesian islands out of my mind” but I cannot wait to get into this.

Some thoughts - how amazing is Jules’s business a bar you go drink and get your make up and hair done. Sounds amazing 😂

Fashion - I don’t understand it. Some of my favourite clothes I own are Australian brands but this programme they’re all always dressed terribly. The outfits and make up in the hen party was shocking.

the guys- Can’t believe that guy asking the Virgin infront of everyone if he’s a Virgin! I’d die if that was me lol. Cameron is so fit but so short 😢😰😭 and theres a hot guy in beige suit. He is my type!

The girls - Ines seems like a right B****, that woman with 3 kids her face?! the one who’s so loud I feel is going to be a nightmare already.

Also guys how long do I need to move and live in Australia before I can go on this show 😂😂
Beige suit either Bronson or Sam.... ?

Reactions: 1
I'm resisting binge watching, so only seen the first couple of shows. Melissa is so annoying she looks like Chanelle Hayes of big brother fame. Mike is just a knob. No compassion or empathy for Heidi. Narcissistic tendencies showing through there. I really like Cameron and Jules, hoping they work out. My heart went out to Nic when he was telling Cyrell(does anyone want to call her Cyril?) about his cancer etc

Reactions: 9
I’ve watched them all so trying to remember who and what series, series 6 I can not stand Jessika and Martha

Can't see Sam and Lizzie working, he really isn't into her at all, he likes skinny ( blimey she wasn't that big) brunettes!!!
Not sure about mat and Lauren, she was very understanding, but I didn't see ' spark' between them, yet!!!!

Reactions: 4
Can't see Sam and Lizzie working, he really isn't into her at all, he likes skinny ( blimey she wasn't that big) brunettes!!!
Not sure about mat and Lauren, she was very understanding, but I didn't see ' spark' between them, yet!!!!
Lizzie’s crazy faces soon get on your nerves.... the amount of rings she wears like a female Mrs T 😛😛😛 Brosnan lovely lovely man, Sam easy on the eye, Cameron sweetheart, Mick he is what I always thought Aussies were like 😛😛 like Mick Dundee 😀😀 Heidi’s hair love it 😃 it’s a brilliant series I’m not going to post any spoilers but my god 😉😉😉

Beige suit either Bronson or Sam.... ?
Okay so I’m now on episode 5, finally found out his name is Sam. But wow!

I think he is gross. He did not just say he has NEVER dated someone as big? 😱 She doesn’t look big!!

Ning - I don’t think she’s mentally stable enough for this. Her comments at the wedding couldn’t be more unattractive if she tried. Not endearing at all!

Cameron and Jules are my favourite. How Cameron looks now especially! So hot! He is my type visually I think now hahaha

Dino - a bit too much! “Spiritual” isn’t for everyone. The woman who is his wife, my mum is watching also and she just says is not right! So scatty! I sound mean but you can kinda see why she’s been single for 8 years!

Mike - is probably new Dean but much worse.

• Heart

Omg Sam is a bleeping dick. She was not big in anyway but that's all he kept going on about. He's going to have her on a diet and exercising loads if they stay together. I hope she kicks him in his micro penis and leaves. She annoys me but she doesn't deserve that hole.

I really want the L&M to work out, they seem so sweet together.

• Heart
Melissa has bad Botox and cheek fillers. Looks like Chanel from bb.
Mike won’t succeed in love as he couldn’t love anyone more than himself.

Reactions: 5
Okay so I’m now on episode 5, finally found out his name is Sam. But wow!

I think he is gross. He did not just say he has NEVER dated someone as big? 😱 She doesn’t look big!!

Ning - I don’t think she’s mentally stable enough for this. Her comments at the wedding couldn’t be more unattractive if she tried. Not endearing at all!

Cameron and Jules are my favourite. How Cameron looks now especially! So hot! He is my type visually I think now hahaha

Dino - a bit too much! “Spiritual” isn’t for everyone. The woman who is his wife, my mum is watching also and she just says is not right! So scatty! I sound mean but you can kinda see why she’s been single for 8 years!

Mike - is probably new Dean but much worse.
I forgot about Ning!! She's horrible, I felt so bad for her partner. I understand it may be her way of coping but Jesus.

Dinos wife, I agree. She seems very scatty and I said to my husband she almost seems manic, possibly bipolar. She seems nice enough but very full on. It could just be that she's nervous as she hasn't been with anyone in 8 years but I can't wait to see how it plays out and who snaps first, haha.

Ning - abandonment issues. She behaved like a toddler without social awareness. My theoretical thinking says she is “stuck” at the age she was abandoned by her mother. Irresponsible of the producers to let her into the experiment without therapy prior. Could be damaging.

Melissa - scatty and loud. She has zero self confidence, so the brashness is a huge coverup to the fact she feels worthless.

Elizabeth is sooo LOUD! How sad was it when her mum said she doesn’t look like me don’t worry at the wedding ☹😢.
Reading her Instagram has been interesting, especially to do with her health and weight.

Her rings and jewellery are annoying me though as is the lipstick ☹ as I just feel for a wedding you want to look as classic as possible.

Sam doesn’t look like this now which is quite nice haha he’s a dick! #karma

Melissa! I can’t believe I forgot her name. She is frightening! I agree about possible bipolar but it seems there’s no awareness so it’s difficult to deal with someone like this

Has anyone thought the experts look so different? Like Dr Trisha has had such a glow up. Must have got a big budget this season lol.

Last edited:
Ning - abandonment issues. She behaved like a toddler without social awareness. My theoretical thinking says she is “stuck” at the age she was abandoned by her mother. Irresponsible of the producers to let her into the experiment without therapy prior. Could be damaging.
I agree!

Also the couple with the woman with the really curly hair (I can't remember names, sorry, hahaha) that guy is a dick. The bald guy!! Is it Mike? Anyway what an hole cutting her off and saying he basically doesn't want to listen. She's trying to get a deep connection with him when he's clearly only interested in shagging. Definitely see why he was still single.

Oh, was it his dad that said he'd be a great husband but hasn't had any luck yet? No wonder when he treats people like that and he so up his own arse!!

Reactions: 7
The bald guy!! Is it Mike? Anyway what an hole cutting her off and saying he basically doesn't want to listen. She's trying to get a deep connection with him when he's clearly only interested in shagging. Definitely see why he was still single.

Oh, was it his dad that said he'd be a great husband but hasn't had any luck yet? No wonder when he treats people like that and he so up his own arse!!
did his dad say that hahaha! Well he is 44 and still single. So I think he’s clearly got issues!!

"A man from the Polynesian Islands!"
I always thought she said "I wanted a Polynesian!" Like Verucca Salt...So thanks for setting that straight!
That was one of the stand out moments for me in S5. Treating men like meat...how dare she 😄

I was reluctant to watch S6 because I warmed ti the cast of S5 so much but I'm glad I did. So far I like Nic and Cyrell and Cam and Jules.

I'm so tempted to watched more episodes on that link but I think I might resist temptation this time. I'm also not going to check insta or Google for spoilers...I'm going old school 😄 🤣

Omg Sam is a bleeping dick. She was not big in anyway but that's all he kept going on about. He's going to have her on a diet and exercising loads if they stay together. I hope she kicks him in his micro penis and leaves. She annoys me but she doesn't deserve that hole.

I really want the L&M to work out, they seem so sweet together.
Has he really got a micro penis?

• Haha